Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Just grinded to 29 in one sitting. Not even mad about the xp bonus this weekend. Just makes finishing the grind to 50 that much easier. Good times so far

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

stankwoo

Silver Knight of the Realm
Is a Necro OK to roll on here with the pet mechanic changes? I want to solo hill giants, then Freeport guards, then quit.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
God damnit. They changed loot timers for how long it takes before you can loot a corpse you didn't kill. 30 minute corpse timers used to allow you to loot at 27 minutes 50 seconds remaining on corpse. I'm now down to 15 minutes 30 seconds and still can't loot. So stupid. Makes Stein of Moggok take that much longer if you aren't boxing and need to log out to kill a fish on an alt. Total atrocity. This actually really sucks.

Last edited:

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Maybe a Babs thrown in. Kronos are probably worth about 500ish pp right now?

Just got a Krono for a Stein of Moggok which I was also offering for 150pp so I think they aren't at 500pp just yet.

This population is bonkers. I mean 70 newbie Ogres running around Feeroot? There's another 60 in Oggok.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
@kegkilla Damn good group for a while in Uguk Scyer! And of all the people, we somehow end up in the same group. Good times man!

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Getting back into General chat is impossible. And I gotta log every 10 mins for my Steins. I got wares to sell mother fuckers!

Friend sold a BABS for 2 Krono. People desperately want dem BABS asap.

Destination zone denied entry again. Well son of a bitch.

Last edited:

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
definitely living vicariously through you guys. keep the posts coming.

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It didn't really sink in until I turned up the music volume in Gfay. I'm sure it's gonna thin out eventually but for the time being it's good to see so many people on here.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
@Zaide Hopefully this weekend we can start getting invites into guild for the friends and family casuals that never were in a static group. Reached out to a few officers, and one told me to wait for things to settle down, and another didn't respond.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Hit 18 today and had to throw in the towel for a bit. I've never played an eq server from server launch, but it really makes me realize how difficult this stuff was when the game first released and no one knew shit.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
It's interesting how different class channels have completely different personalities.

Enc and Mag channel is toxic garbage for the most part.

Wizard channel is friendly love and puns. No smart asses or salty people. Just genuine non jaded people in it for the love of EQ.

Necro channel is a bunch of people that are clueless and haven't played in 10 years, and/or are generally more reserved.

Druid channel is dirty.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Enc mag = power gamers
Wizard = lazy gamers
Necros = antisocial gamers
Druid = crazy cat lady

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hit 11 on my enchanter and charm is... Underwhelming to say the least.

Low blue cons break every 12 seconds, high blues break every 6 seconds.

I don't know if it's the spell itself, the lack of Cha (which apparently doesn't do much) or just the low level tash but god is it awful and useless.

Long term lurker, wasn't planning on playing on this (new to these progression servers), but got some free-time this weekend, so i can't resist.. Rolled up a wood-elf bard (never played one before).

Tuvas - Wood-elf bard.