Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Dracula's Crew

Molten Core Raider
Left work early because I was "sick". Spent my time recovering in Blackburrow, after many hours I am regretting starting in Qeynos.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
flew through lvls 13-18 at orcs in sro/oasis. the static orc spawns next to the spectre lake have a nearly instant respawn. crazy chainpull spot for a good group.

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
Someone batphone a_skeleton_02. I wanna get my banded armor before double XP kicks in.

*cracks open a new Mt Dew Code Red*

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kudos

<Banned>
Someone batphone a_skeleton_02. I wanna get my banded armor before double XP kicks in.

*cracks open a new Mt Dew Code Red*
7805.jpg

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Not there yet ran out of plat

I'm trucking Orc scalps now to make money

If you any of you want to donate some metal bits/Small Pieces of Ore/Plat it would help

Nothing is trivial yet still need to grind.

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
Damn, people already selling FBSS for krono. Saw one for 6kr.. wonder how much it will cost in a week.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
So far I've made 5 Kronos from Stein of Moggok. I'm only level 10 though lol. But I have so much multi tasking I need to do right now that I can't really exp, so I figure I can at least hit num lock and do the Stein runs! Have traded 3 for a Krono on a 1:1 basis (one of them requires me to help get this guy out of Odus and that took 20mins) and the other 2 I got trading 2 Steins for 1 Krono +20p and 2 Steins for 1 Krono flat. Maybe I'll be able to trade a Krono for a little PL later lol.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
With all the bonus rares and stuff this weekend. Good time to get geared up IMO.

I'm level 25 and still in cloth and mesh and whatever bullshit I've found laying around.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
With all the bonus rares and stuff this weekend. Good time to get geared up IMO.

I'm level 25 and still in cloth and mesh and whatever bullshit I've found laying around.

How do bonus rare spawns work anyways? Just a lower chance for placeholders?