Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
My genetic predisposition to sneak around and steal shit pretty much assures I'll play a rogue. I'm also not going to be able to poopsock most likely so playing a sub optimal class hopefully won't be such a detriment. Maybe shove me and @LachiusTZ s druid in the same group, call it the Zaides Rejects.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
We're sitting at roughly 8 static groups, some are missing a slot or two atm due to class composition. Groups will remain fluid until 1-2 weeks before launch as we get more and more applicants. If you're on the forums over there and see some issues with your static or are not in a static please hit me up and we'll get you set up.

Looks like we could use another ench/tank/cleric or two overall. Also, surprisingly we need more monks. I'd love to get one monk per group since our casters won't do shit in Sky.

Korrupt Korrupt Are you bringing your own static crew or do you want me to hook you up?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'll be grouping with Sterling, Grisvok, Dannin, Tears etc. We have our paths we know no one will be near so we're pretty much set.

Do you guys have 5-6 enchanters? I am sure you know but they are the top dps on Vox / Naggy and we have a way to negate clown behavior like dispelling pets, I would strongly recommend those in case anyone does step up to race or just in general for the kills.

If anyone wants to mess around on Phinny for the few months before we're raiding PoP. The XP is slower than what its going to be on Agnarr.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I'll be grouping with Sterling, Grisvok, Dannin, Tears etc. We have our paths we know no one will be near so we're pretty much set.

Do you guys have 5-6 enchanters? I am sure you know but they are the top dps on Vox / Naggy and we have a way to negate clown behavior like dispelling pets, I would strongly recommend those in case anyone does step up to race or just in general for the kills.

Yeah we're going to have something like 8-10 Enchanters by the looks of things which will provide us solid coverage even if a few fizzle out before 50.

Tactician

Ancient
My genetic predisposition to sneak around and steal shit pretty much assures I'll play a rogue. I'm also not going to be able to poopsock most likely so playing a sub optimal class hopefully won't be such a detriment. Maybe shove me and @LachiusTZ s druid in the same group, call it the Zaides Rejects.

Gotchu fam. Zaide put me and my 2 dudeBros together with you and @LachiusTZ

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Right, I think Gloomingdeep will launch with PoP.

How about the newbie quests? I remember when Lanys opened getting the gold armor for my DE Cleric. It was pretty decent and a fun set of quests. The ones I remember anyway...

Zaide

TLP Idealist
How about the newbie quests? I remember when Lanys opened getting the gold armor for my DE Cleric. It was pretty decent and a fun set of quests. The ones I remember anyway...

Na those were removed. The last time we had them was Fippy/Vulak for the first month.

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob

If anyone wants to mess around on Phinny for the few months before we're raiding PoP. The XP is slower than what its going to be on Agnarr.

Wait, my playtime would be pretty casual compare to some of forum folks. Couple hours per night max. Hope that fits into your group's schedule?

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
I will be on on this server hard. On EI for a couple months so I got lots of time. Hope it opens sooner rather then later. Will be rolling a Paladin I think.

Sterling

El Presidente
Wait, my playtime would be pretty casual compare to some of forum folks. Couple hours per night max. Hope that fits into your group's schedule?
My guess is if we're going hard we'll likely not be breaking more than a couple of hours total before dragons/max level or whatever.

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We're sitting at roughly 8 static groups, some are missing a slot or two atm due to class composition. Groups will remain fluid until 1-2 weeks before launch as we get more and more applicants. If you're on the forums over there and see some issues with your static or are not in a static please hit me up and we'll get you set up.

Looks like we could use another ench/tank/cleric or two overall. Also, surprisingly we need more monks. I'd love to get one monk per group since our casters won't do shit in Sky.

Korrupt Korrupt Are you bringing your own static crew or do you want me to hook you up?

Hey Zaide,

I'm going to roll a monk on release. Going to try and book some time off for a week or so.

I might actually go on another TLP and get a feel for things before launch seeing as I haven't leveled from 0 since 1999 :)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Are Warriors viable for the race when the server opens? As part of the pre made groups?

Because i'm interested in shaman, warrior, paladin, ench but can only play 1. Hard to decide

Last edited:

Madikus

Knows nothing.
I've never done the TLP race on live but I spent 4 years raiding with IB on P99. What's the usual build to 50 in a racing capacity? How quickly are people getting to 50?

Sterling

El Presidente
Are Warriors viable for the race when the server opens? As part of the pre made groups?

Because i'm interested in shaman, warrior, paladin, ench but can only play 1. Hard to decide
There really isn't anything super shitty. Warriors are fine. A knight might be a little better but it's not like any class is totally unplayable. Any of the tank classes or Rangers for that matter can tank just fine for groups all the way to 50. Any of the priest classes can heal fine for most groups, although CH is nice if you're using charm pets. The important thing is the general makeup of your group, not specifics. Having a group with 3 paladins a warrior and 2 clerics probably won't be killing shit very fast, but any mix of like tank, healer, chanter/shaman, and like 3 dps classes will be reasonable.