Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Thrudd

Silver Knight of the Realm
NVM, found it. I'll just have to solo a few hours so I can make it across South Ro alive on a troll to get to FP. =p

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Each city does have a soul binder in it so if you can leg it from Grobb to Neriak you can have the NPC bind you there at level 1.

Thrudd

Silver Knight of the Realm
Wow, I played the game for 16 years and to be honest, I never paid enough attention to the Soulbinders to know that I could rebind in another city. That's funny.

Of course, I also have to run through South Ro/Oasis to get there which by itself it's a major bitch with no SoW or Levi to begin with.

Rikkon

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fired up a drink Necro and troll shmn on ragefire to get a feel for the game in pereperationfor the new server. The run from neriak wasn't too hard at level 1. (Or I just got lucky) I just had to take my time and keep to zone walls

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Wow, I played the game for 16 years and to be honest, I never paid enough attention to the Soulbinders to know that I could rebind in another city. That's funny.

Of course, I also have to run through South Ro/Oasis to get there which by itself it's a major bitch with no SoW or Levi to begin with.

There will be a 4 hour running speed potion in the store for 90 sc which is like 0.50 to 1.00 USD.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The potion also persists through death I believe so if you pop a dune into a ghoul you aren't out the buff.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I've never done the TLP race on live but I spent 4 years raiding with IB on P99. What's the usual build to 50 in a racing capacity? How quickly are people getting to 50?

Depending on group composition it could be as quick as sub 40 hours. On the slow end I'd expect 72 hours.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
With the state of the static groups, if someone points me in the direction of whatever is used to box (VM etc) I'll run a druid + ench for the push to firsts.

Druss

Trakanon Raider
Id like to be included for a static group, will play a monk or maybe a mage. not sure i can go 2-3 days without a break tho, im an old fart and need some beauty rest after awhile.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Id like to be included for a static group, will play a monk or maybe a mage. not sure i can go 2-3 days without a break tho, im an old fart and need some beauty rest after awhile.

With the exp rates I assume most groups are going to try to push directly to 50 without a break. If the group can't make that happen it's probably best to just catch a four hour nap and come back fresh for another 20 hours which should put you at 50. I'll get you in a group Druss.

Still deciding between playing an Ogre SK, Ranger or Monk -- Originally I was thinking some form of pure caster but, other than my original druid back in 99, I've always mained some form of melee. Would like to group up with you guys come release, but until then, i'm messing around with various toons on Phinni and my alts on Tunare (my original server)

Druss

Trakanon Raider
Thnx Zaide, Looking forward to this, its crazy, after 18 years EQ still has ppl doing this.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Na those were removed. The last time we had them was Fippy/Vulak for the first month.

That's unfortunate.... any reason? I'm guessing the tutorial armor or whatever that start up gear they added took its place?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ya, unfortunately I have no plan doing that...

We normally will box people who need to sleep, with it being 48 hours ish I'll most likely rip through until minimum dragons and gods are dead. If you're only playing 2 hours I would say we'll just tear it up once we're leveled.

Last edited:

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Agnarr Server Group

This is a new subforum. Give it a few days for people to create posts in there before I lock it down so nobody can see it externally.

I want to make sure that people have some time to realize it is there before we only let members of the group post in there.

When we do lock it down, we will have a user group made that everyone will have to request to be added to. It's quick and easy.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Count me in for a static group Zaide. I will be rolling a Half-Elf Paladin. Ill apply on Faceless. I have been in the guild before on The Test Server.