Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
We normally will box people who need to sleep, with it being 48 hours ish I'll most likely rip through until minimum dragons and gods are dead. If you're only playing 2 hours I would say we'll just tear it up once we're leveled.

You boys have fun!

Drat

Golden Knight of the Realm
I remember dragging Thrudd's giant ass corpse after all of those wipes. BoR was a long time ago.

I am really tempted to give this server a go. I haven't played in forever. I am not playing rogue again though. Rogue gate sucked but it sounds like all characters at level 5 get something to port yourself back somewhere?

Leaning necro or monk currently. Both seems decently self sufficient and welcome in groups.

Tactician

Ancient
Everyone gets origin at level 5 which is a port to the home city of your character so high elf ports to felwithe etc. I think it's a 20 minute CD

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
What are you thinking of playing?

Probably Erudite Wizard just like the old days.

I dunno, if the server release on a Friday, I could push a lot harder because of the weekend.

There are also tons of other games in this summer i want to play, Albion Online, ESO Morrowind expansion, Starcraft remasted etc ect

Plus, there are NO old zones, like Kerra Island if you played Erudite.

Man, I wish there is a P99 with much faster exp rate. That would be a truly nostalgia.

Last edited:

Noahx

N00b
Kerra's still there. It just isn't its own zone anymore. It's 100% the same pile of death.
Right... just forget it is actually there. Low level mobs that have x3 the hps and hit like zol knights.

Erudites get the joy of an epic journey once in the lower teens. Nothing really close by - and share the same pain of those starting in Qeynos. Basically you have to get to "Commons" area for groupage or even further for Unrest. Never have good luck on Karana bandit camps or HH.

HE, HIE, Dwarfs, Gnomes - enjoy Crushbone/Unrest.
DEs, Humans, etc rest - enjoy Orc 1/2/3, Caimen/Crocs, Uguk, Lavastorm etc.

Eventually everyone funnels into Lguk / Sol A & B.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah Kerra is an aggro shit show. Slogged through that with a few guys on Ragefire, bad idea.

Thrudd

Silver Knight of the Realm
I remember dragging Thrudd's giant ass corpse after all of those wipes. BoR was a long time ago.

I am really tempted to give this server a go. I haven't played in forever. I am not playing rogue again though. Rogue gate sucked but it sounds like all characters at level 5 get something to port yourself back somewhere?

Leaning necro or monk currently. Both seems decently self sufficient and welcome in groups.

Wait, who were ya in BoR?

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Do you think they will announce a release date anytime soon? New job wants me to schedule 16 days of vacation on the calendar by next week and I can't take any in 4th quarter. I don't see why a few days for this wouldn't be possible.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
All we know is late May to early June and that all the other prog servers unlocked on a Wed (Ragefire and Phinny both did, Lockjaw was a later addition because Ragefire was so popular, couldn't find the date).

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
All we know is late May to early June and that all the other prog servers unlocked on a Wed (Ragefire and Phinny both did, Lockjaw was a later addition because Ragefire was so popular, couldn't find the date).

LJ was Friday/Saturday I believe. (I think it went up Friday, but was basically unplayable until Sat)

Although the trivia behind it is rather worthless since instancing stuff precludes any need to double server.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
LJ was Friday/Saturday I believe. (I think it went up Friday, but was basically unplayable until Sat)

Although the trivia behind it is rather worthless since instancing stuff precludes any need to double server.

It seems reasonable to assume we'll get a Wed launch in either the last week of May or the first week of June.

Zestey

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hey guys, I'm a long time lurker here on the forums, back from the original foh forums, to rerolled, to now. So I feel kinda out of place posting here, but I would like to get in on an FOH static group.

I played on nameless server on live(didn't do anything noteworthy). On p99 I was in Dark Ascension, then in Rampage (I was there for sleeper).

This time around I'm going to play an enchanter main I think. I've done almost everything else.

If I could get in a group I'd love that.

Thanks guys.