Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
How difficult is it to get a second box set up for the TLP servers? Would pretty much just be interested in having a second one for a druid if that's even worth it.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
How difficult is it to get a second box set up for the TLP servers? Would pretty much just be interested in having a second one for a druid if that's even worth it.

Very easy to use one of the free VMs and then once tweaked it literally looks like a second EQ window. The only caveat is the mouse will feel a little slow even with adjustments but it isn't too bad.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I'm assuming the 'new' server will need a sub? So you guys are actually subbing a few accounts to box for this? o_O

Are you short any particular class? I was leaning towards wiz or cleric ;)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I'm assuming the 'new' server will need a sub? So you guys are actually subbing a few accounts to box for this? o_O

Cleric would be awesome.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider

I would sub the month it drops, making Krono (one month sub) is very easy and you can pay your monthly sub with it.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah just have to level fast to take advantage of the cheap krono prices (700p) until the rest catch up.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I buy krono here and there when they dip under $10 a piece and pay for my subs entirely with them. Still have a handful I'll be using when this server launches.

Sterling

El Presidente
You don't have to go out of your way to earn enough plat to get a krono or just get some decent droppable item and you can easily play for "free" on TLP. You don't even have to farm, just play.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Can't believe there are going to be so many hardcore players, I'm definitely not one of them :D
If I make level 20 I think I'll be surprised.. 10 even.

So we need to sub to play this? I've been logging in on my old account somehow? I don't even know what their pricing model is anymore.

Lets be honest here guys, do people actually get excited about being server-first in EQ anymore? The list of achievements on that faceless website made me laugh more than anything.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Korrupt Korrupt bad news, I fucked up.

I clicked the wrong thing and deleted that entire sub forum. It's recreated but you are going to have to make those threads one more time.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
I'm going to play but won't be able to commit to a hardcore static, probably dual box ench/cleric + druid (SoW + ports has me spoiled). Going to try taking some time off just to stay ahead of the initial rush.

Excidium

Trakanon Raider
Logged into my old account for first time in like 10 years. Took a pic and logged off, shit is sooooo clunky! Might still play new server but lol, I couldn't even run in a straight line.

Here's me pimping the monk shroud from Ventani. Also HAVE to transform into a DE 1st thing of course.

Daybreak put "BUY NOW" buttons everywhere, lol..

View attachment 127623
Hey Fawy it's Roofia. Thanks for the helping me get my shroud a mere month before that faggot awoke the sleeper! Actually can't remember which harmonium farm crew was doing it but thanks anyways.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Hey Fawy it's Roofia. Thanks for the helping me get my shroud a mere month before that faggot awoke the sleeper! Actually can't remember which harmonium farm crew was doing it but thanks anyways.

Hey :D

Iksar monk amirite?
That ex-Harm person's guild woke sleeper.. Synd (DE/Female/SK). I forget her guild name though.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Its np I am trying to get every classes BiS list up and monk DPS information since it seems like we have a lot of monks (which is a good thing)

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user