Fall 2024 Anime Thread

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: 365 Days to the Wedding

Genre: Animation, Comedy

First aired: 2024-10-03

Cast: Saori Hayami, Kentaro Kumagai, Ami Koshimizu, Fukushi Ochiai, Kana Asumi, Haruki Ishiya, Kentaro Tone, Jouji Nakata

Overview: Takuya and Rika are coworkers in a travel agency in Tokyo. They're both single, but they don't mind, since they're introverts with fulfilling lives at home. Unfortunately, now their job is looking to staff an office in Alaska, and non-married employees are the first to be considered. Rika is desperate to avoid the transfer and goes to Takuya with an idea: if they pretend they're getting married in a year, they can stay in Tokyo. The only problem is the two of them barely know each other! If these two quiet coworkers “fake” a relationship, will it turn into something real?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
fall-2024.jpg

I know I'm a little early, but whatever. No harm in a new anime thread. And MF Ghost is coming back! I really liked the first season. It really brought back the Initial D vibes.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Ok, Sword Art Online Alternative season 2, Re: Zero season 3, DanMachi season 5, Shangri-la Frontier season 2, Arifureta season 3, Aristocrat season 2, some new Dragon Ball, Bleach & Kenshin shows and finally a continuation of the cosplay show. A huge number of good pre-existing shows this season. And some new stuff as well. Looks like it'll be busy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
if people havent been keeping up with DanMachi that shit got wildly dark last season

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
This season should get us up to around the latest light novel. It's all about a big conflict with Freya. Saying that shouldn't spoil anything. There might be another season to go, but probably just a movie that covers the latest book.

Szlia

Not a very inspiring movie section :( Fuuto Tantei maybe? It's also missing the Dan Da Dan compilation movie that is being released outside Japan also (or maybe it was in the summer thread?)

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
RZ, Dungeon Pimpin S5, and Ririsa? Anything else ? SLF flopped near the end for me.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Uzumaki - Kind of blows my mind this is getting an anime. Oooooold fucking manga. Trippy as fuck horror/suspense series from the late 90s. One of the mangas featured in Pulp.
Re: Zero - I will never be less than all in on this until the end.
Hitoribocchi - Good manga. Will give it a go.
SAO - If it has Kirito and Asuna as MCs I will give it a go.
Danmachi - Same as Re: Zero, always all in.
Ao no Exorcist - Huh? Thought this wrapped up years ago.
Party kara Tsuihou - Good manga. Will give it a try.
DBZ - Will give it a go. It's DBZ. I have been watching this shit for 30 years and still love it. /mourn Toriyama-sensei
SLF - Hell yeah!
Arifureta - Hell yeah!
Rurouni Kenshin - Kyoto arc time! The first season of the remake was awesome, so I am confident this will also be awesome.
Saikyou no Shienshoku - Manga is good. Protag is vicious. Will give it a try.
Reincarnated Aristocrat Appraisal S2 - I'm in.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Bump. Summer season is already ending. One show did, at least. I'm talking about the demon commander guy that's really a human. I liked the show, but episode 12 really felt like a typical conclusion episode to get you ready for season 2.

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Lockdown Zone : Lvl X dropped today. very different especially the animation style. Will stick with it awhile.

ReZero, SAO, Danmachi all getting a watch.

Rurouni Kenshin

Overlord movie (today?) will try to find it.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database