Fantasy Basketballs 2016

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....

Reactivated. Draft set for Sunday the 23rd if that works for everyone. If you're in go vote in the poll on the league page. If you're out or you want to play this year let me know. Normal $200 budget with 1 keeper, same as the last 3 years.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
im in but 24th is my gfs due date, so i will set values and ask you not fuck me with a $175 player

Sterling

El Presidente
I think I'll step out this season. Just too much shit going on to keep up with daily lineups and transactions.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Draft is tonight? Do we have enough people playing or should we take the year off? Last year sucked with the filler teams.

Sterling

El Presidente
Draft is tonight? Do we have enough people playing or should we take the year off? Last year sucked with the filler teams.
Yeah I was one of the filler teams, I just couldn't keep up with the daily lineups and transactions. I know you can set lineups in advance, but stiill missed stuff a lot. And I HATE being that guy and want to keep up even if my season is in the shitter.