Fantasy Champions (The Jimmy Johnson Memorial Trophy Case)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Fadaar

That guy
Man almost had my first victory and lost out on the ATS Pick 'em in the last week.

/wrist

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
btw regime, i played, joined the wrong rerolled group like an idiot. placed 2nd by points! good job, now i don't have to argue for my spot
tongue.png

ESPN - College Bowl Mania - ham: This game challenges you to select...

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Damn this year was close

All about Texas tech and ark state

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Please add Regime and Taebin. We picked the EXACT same tiebreaker thus making us offically tied for 2014 NCAA Basketball Champs.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Rerolled Straight Pick 'Em won by Grimmlokk. (nice come back in those final weeks, you skeezy turd)

NFL Eliminator is a three way tie between Jooka, Tarrant, and Gopher. The tie breaker, according to ESPN's monkey math, gives the win to Jooka. No offense to Jooka but it was Gopher who was the last person to pick a loser so in my humble opinion, he should be the winner. But that's just me. I guess they have changed the way these are scored.

And finally, Rerolled Fun League II (best league) was won by the number 3 seed, The Vengeful Marsupials (I think this is Frenzied Wombat). Well done!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Your formatting is complete shit. Make it uniform!!! Random ass line breaks, commas separating some years and not others, fantasy team names instead of poster names.... Put down the Clove cigarettes for a minute and take some pride in your work!

Also Sebudai won the much more prestigious Pick 'Em, against the spread.

Taebin wins the Gridiron Challenge. And Rangak(Rengak?) wins the all new Gridiron Challenge HARDCORE MODE.