Fantasy Champions (The Jimmy Johnson Memorial Trophy Case)

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
For history's sake:
I won 2014's Fun League 2 because I had Romo and Dez on my team.
I won 2014's Auction League because, uh, I had Joseph Randle.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ham

Springbok won the College Bowl Pick 'Em confidence please add him.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Cardinals D carried me to a title in the Auction league this year (2015).

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
would like to clean up the OP. let me know what I'm missing, I'll be removing games that we no longer player and leagues that no longer exist

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I like them too.
Maybe put them in a legacy section inside a spoiler.

A few more years down the road we should consider some kind of hall of fame/excellence too, in order to properly worship such extraordinary achievements such as, for instance, just out of the top of my head, a perfect 17 for 17 eliminator challenge.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I'm okay with the main post being long if you are willing to maintain it kind sir.

So anyway in the first category of Fantasy Football, you have Fun League 2 past winners as:Fister Robots 2013, Frenzied Wombat 2014

Please add Ameraves (RR name) aka Self Cleaning Beaver Traps (team name) as the winner of 2015 for this league.

-----

As an aside, Fister Robotos is a team name for the ReRolled name Sterling. But Frenzied Wombat is an RR name for a team name Vengeful Marsupials.

So do we recognize the team names or the RR screen names? I say we list screen names since team names change from year to year whereas RR screen names do not.

In such a light, I suggest you edit the winner of the 2013 Fun League 2 to be 'Sterling' instead of 'Fister Robotos', and you list our new champion for 2015 by his RR (true) name, Ameraves.

Thank you sir Ham.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Go ahead and put me down for 5th place in the consolation ladder in the secondary free league from an anonymous internet community of nerds that was autodrafted.

Thanks ham.
I posted this on 12/29/13

It is still true!

Please record that I once again finished 5th in the consolation ladder of the secondary league of an anonymous internet community of nerds. And yes, I was again auto drafted this year.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
2015 Eliminatoris being discussed. It should be Elurin, waiting to see what folks think.

2015 NFL Pick 'Em Straight
Wombat, with his 2nd in 3 years.

2015 NFL Pick 'Em SPREAD
GRIMMLOKK. 3rd overall Pick 'Em win, 2nd in SPREAD. Can you say juggernaut?

Also Sebudai won the 2014 SPREAD one. Noticed he wasn't listed. Even though I pointed it out a year ago.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Also I still stand by this=P

Your formatting is complete shit. Make it uniform!!! Random ass line breaks, commas separating some years and not others, fantasy team names instead of poster names.... Put down the Clove cigarettes for a minute and take some pride in your work!

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I'm okay with the main post being long if you are willing to maintain it kind sir.

So anyway in the first category of Fantasy Football, you have Fun League 2 past winners as:Fister Robots 2013, Frenzied Wombat 2014
Actually, 2014 was unfrenzied regular mode Wombat, aka me.

We should probably have everyone in a league post what their ESPN/Yahoo/etc. user names are when they join, as clearly no one has any idea who anyone is.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
updated some winners and the format so that it's easier to see anything that needs to be added or errors I may have made. sorry for slacking. somehow this page lost itself on my daily rotation when it went to RR.

Obviously I used your team name if I don't know who you are here

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
lol. seems the one thing I know I messed up on was not pasting the ncaa tournament challenge results in when I had it on my clip board and then pasted something else

If someone has an archived copy (or good memory) of 09-14, I'll add it