Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
My Ultros pulls summed up in one pic...

IMG_0067.PNG

Chris

Potato del Grande
I finally got a platinum sword for Ramza. I also pulled OSBs for Terra and Lightning.

My normal A team is
Orlandeau (osb)
Cloud (osb)
Vaan (bsb)
Keeper (wall)
Vanille (usb, bsb, ssb)

Not sure if I should replace keeper with Ramza or what.
I assume that you currently RW a boostga?

Personally I would get rid of Cloud but I literally finished the holy trinity of Wall/Boost/BSB Medica myself today so I'm also figuring out the same stuff as you. I don't know what I'm RWing yet. Generally it doesn't matter unless it's the occasional hard ++ or Torment, in those cases you'll need to bring your own buffs as the two for RW won't cover the whole battle.

My default team is going to be:
Orlandeau (Damage BSB & Gaia Cross/Demonsblood Combo)
Celes (Runic SSB & White 4 for Shell/Protect)
Tyro (Wall or MBlink BSB for stacking breaks & Support 5)
Onion Knight (BSB Boostga & Support 5)
Aeris (Healing BSB & Shell/Protect)

This gives me the common cheese for most bosses. I'll most often be swapping Celes out for Faris if I need statuses or AoE debuffs. I've also got quite a few BSB now to use in her place and I've found Firion's to be the most useful since it has instant MBlink. Alphinuad's BSB (refresh 6* ability uses) and SSB (reflect damage) can be good too on the right boss.

I'm going to pull for Orlandeau's OSB so I can Lifesiphon two bars, powerchain the OSB then thundergod the BSB for high damage. I think I need to look out for a good "reverse wall" though which is a large stacking magic/power debuff on the boss.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Got Onion BSB, Yshtola BSB, and my third copy of Aerith BSB from my free pull.

Going to be an oddball and spend my 50 free mythril on the second FF6 banner.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I went way deeper than I wanted to and resorted to burning an iTunes gift card but I finally got my healer BSB. Aerith's. I know it's dated compared to some of the fancy new ones but it's miles ahead of no healer BSB. It's also my first Aerith relic.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Looks good to me. 30% Mind buff on the single target command is going to give some good sustain over a full battle with the AoE command and recasts.

Relm's having Guts does seem great though.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Shadow Lord wins the most annoying multiplayer battle yet? Are people just braindead?

I mean, the boss is tuned easy, even the D200 barely deals damage, but the team I was with, my god. 2 of the 4 members wasted like 70% or more of their attacks and soulbreaks on immune phases, and of course no one on my team had any group haste or boost.

45+ minute D200 battles are fun... not

Even with all of that, it was mastered with 0 deaths. Sigh, that group I was in.... I wonder how many times that Lightning used her OSB during the phys immune phase. At least 4.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Even though we only have one round of synergies unlocked, I went ahead and mastered the first and second Nemesis weapon fights. First one wasn't too bad, but the second was a big bump in challenge, especially with only II, VIII, and X synegies unlocked. Team I used:

[xtable=skin4|600x150]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}Unit{/td}
{td}Skill1{/td}
{td}Skill2{/td}
{td}Soulbreak{/td}
{td}Record Materia{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Terra{/td}
{td}Power Breakdown{/td}
{td}Mental Breakdown{/td}
{td}OSB{/td}
{td}+13% Mag & Res{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Onion Knight{/td}
{td}Wrath{/td}
{td}Entrust{/td}
{td}---{/td}
{td}Ace Striker{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Aeris{/td}
{td}Curaja{/td}
{td}Protectga{/td}
{td}BSB{/td}
{td}Lionheart{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Tyro{/td}
{td}Magic Breakdown Dance{/td}
{td}Multibreak{/td}
{td}Wall{/td}
{td}Mako Might{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Yshtola{/td}
{td}Curaise{/td}
{td}Shellga{/td}
{td}BSB{/td}
{td}Dr. Mog Teaching{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

Roaming Warrior: Onion BSB

Terra's OSB did 99.9% of the damage this encounter, since I wanted to use the absolute minimum amount of attacks possible so I never had to eat an Ultima (which triggers after your 10th attack). It took 6 OSB's to finish him off.

Onion Knight did nothing but wrath up and entrust his gauge to Terra. Terra called in the OK BSB roaming warrior for group buff and to put herself into burst mode (+20% stats), then she helped with breakdowns and OSB nuking. Tyro did wall and breakdown dances (dances don't trigger the counters). Aeris and Yshtola just did nonstop healing. I won, but it was close since my Terra was slowed most of the encounter (I only have 4 slow resist accessories, so they went to support / survival units).

I need to wait until all of the synergies unlock before trying the epeen only final version, but I have serious doubts I can beat it without native OK BSB, since I'll have to use RW for last stand instead. Maybe, we'll see, but I'm not going to lose sleep if I can't beat the final version since it has no rewards aside from bragging (though I would like to say I beat it... lol).

Video: Nemesis (Descent D180 difficulty)

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Yea D200 is kinda irritating with everyone trying out their new toys like Tyro USB and Y'shtola BSB... and not casting wall. sheesh.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
It took me forever to find a group that could do the 200 for the same reasons you both listed. Just extremely unoptimal groups. I finally got a balanced group and we had no issues. I had to do it for the vitality Motes though.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i always just solo those bosses... multiplayer was a sweet idea but its more frustrating than anything to me now.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Well, I may seem to complain about a multiplayer boss every other week, but the truth is I still really enjoy the feature. No doubt half the people in multiplayer are just poor gamers, but it's a fun feature to play with once a week.

Besides, soloing it means you can't let someone else pay the full energy cost for the fight !

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I got Onion Knight's shit, but I had NO clue about special motes needed... What a retarded idea :( Guess he'll collect dust until they allow some way to farm them again~

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Celes' Overstrike and Mog's Bell from the FF6 banner tonight :D the exact relics i was chasing.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Grats pharmakos!

So the phantom train D200 started off badly with teams I joined, since I joined two groups in a row that had a bunch of dps using fire/lightning/holy skills and triggering counter attacks nonstop, wiping the parties. Third group I got into used their heads and only used fire/lightning/holy soulbreaks, which can't be countered, and we made it seem like a cakewalk (someone had affliction break too, which was $$$). Also thanks Chris Chris for the tip a few posts back about running Gaia Cross + Demonsblood on Orlandeau. I didn't even know Demonsblood existed, but that's a sweet setup for him + his BSB. I used him + Terra for the MP.

The Cid Mission was fairly easy for my team since I have good 6 synergy, made way better from the ultros banner. I had Kefka do a mageshout, Setzer wrath + entrust to feed my Terra, who called a Raines BSB RW for some buffage, then unleashed an instant OSB to kill the boss. Was over really fast.

For the U++ I used a similar strategy, with a wrath bot feeding my Terra for OSB spam. I also brought Celes with her shiny new indomitable blade SSB, but to be honest it was entirely unnecessary, but hey, we have to play with our new toys, amirite?

Teams I used:
Cid Mission Terra with Raines BSB RW
[xtable=skin4|600x150]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}Unit{/td}
{td}Skill1{/td}
{td}Skill2{/td}
{td}Soulbreak{/td}
{td}Record Materia{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Terra{/td}
{td}Meltdown{/td}
{td}Chain Firaga{/td}
{td}OSB{/td}
{td}Devotion{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Kefka{/td}
{td}Morbid Countdown{/td}
{td}Memento Mori{/td}
{td}Mage Shout{/td}
{td}Mako Might{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Setzer{/td}
{td}Wrath{/td}
{td}Entrust{/td}
{td}---{/td}
{td}Ace Striker{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Mog{/td}
{td}Multibreak{/td}
{td}---{/td}
{td}+13% Res{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Relm{/td}
{td}Curaja{/td}
{td}Shellga{/td}
{td}Regen Medica{/td}
{td}Dr. Mog Teaching{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

------------------------

Dullahan with Onion BSB RW
[xtable=skin4|600x150]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}Unit{/td}
{td}Skill1{/td}
{td}Skill2{/td}
{td}Soulbreak{/td}
{td}Record Materia{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Terra{/td}
{td}Meltdown{/td}
{td}Chain Firaga{/td}
{td}OSB{/td}
{td}Devotion{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Celes{/td}
{td}Firaga{/td}
{td}Banishing Strike{/td}
{td}Indomitable Blade{/td}
{td}Mako Might{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Onion Knight{/td}
{td}Wrath{/td}
{td}Entrust{/td}
{td}---{/td}
{td}Ace Striker{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Tyro{/td}
{td}Multibreak{/td}
{td}Wall{/td}
{td}Mog's Teachings{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Yshtola{/td}
{td}Curaja{/td}
{td}Shellga{/td}
{td}BSB{/td}
{td}Knight's Charge{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

Videos:
Terra Cid Mission
Dullahan U++

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
decided to try doing true multiplayer for a change, for this Phantom Train fight. been trying for a half hour now and still cannot get into a room with full mitigation and no dumbasses triggering the counter attack. giving up. idk how anyone can stand this haha.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Got the Lightning OSB from Ultros... which is neat so I have both OSB and BSB for her.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Have had some highs and lows during event. I've pulled just about once on each banner so far.

Low was definitely the imbue lucky draw, in which I pulled Exdeath single target unique. I think that was actually the worst pull possible on that banner.

I did pull some great stuff though including Maria OSB, Terra OSB, my first OSBs, Eiko BSB and Vanille BSB, which can replace my Aerith, although I have all of Aerith soulbreaks so she's pretty badass. Also finally pulled Kain BSB, which I've wanted forever, just because I like Kain. Phase 2 pull was not so hot with Zell and Minfilia SSB, but planning on pulling again on Phase 3.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I didn't take any damage on the FF6 CM other than the 3000 from Ultima. Celes' Runic effect + Raines RW with Kefka and Terra together doing 80000 damage per turn.