FoH Auction league 2016

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There's been a poll up on the league page for some time now and only about half of the teams have responded. I need to know if this league is still viable.

I know the draft is pretty time consuming so the possibility is open that we can this league for the year.

I'll check the poll on Monday and see if it's better. If not, we will put this one on hold for the year. Claim your team if you want it.

Page: FoH Auction League Office - Free Fantasy Football - ESPN

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I thought I had voted, but just checked and apparently I hadn't. Been extremely busy with moving and housewarming stuff.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Wasn't this scheduled for the week after?

I set my vacations ahead of time to match it :/

• 1Like

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I had a couple conflicts with the Sunday draft. If Thursday doesn't work let me know.

Still waiting on people to check in... Not sure wtf to do with this league. If anyone misses the draft it's fuxxed.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
I'll see if I can get Friday off to make the draft, but its unlikely.

• 1Like

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I mentioned this on the old board, but if anyone wants my spot here or in Fun 2, they are more than welcome to have it, just too busy prior to the Sunday games.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We are still missing 4 original owners so I think we should just table this league for the year.

If anyone would like to admin the league and try to get it moving again, let me know. My team would also be up for grabs (Rodgers is the keeper).

Lawso002

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Ya , lets just scrap it . Honestly its ruined if not everyone is at the draft etc

• 1Like

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I wasn't really feeling it this year with my attention on other stuff, but I felt I should show up as the defending champion.
I'll be around if we get this rolling again next year.