FOH Custom 16 Team League - YEAR SE7EN!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fires of Heaven League Office - Free Fantasy Football - ESPN

Reminder, you must keep three keepers in this league or one will be assigned towards you. Once draft order is set you will be able to trade your picks for a better keeper if you don't like the options on your roster, you may also trade picks for picks.

Current star standings over 6 years
LAS7oTU.png

League Champion History:
Dec 23, 2014 - Awarded to Miami Sprinting Fish
League Champion
League Championship Trophy Record: 10-3

Dec 24, 2013 - Awarded to The Dead Tooth
League Champion
League Championship Trophy Record: 11-2

Dec 25, 2012 - Awarded to L'Carpetron Dookmarriot
FoH League Champion
League Championship Trophy Record: 9-4

Dec 27, 2011 - Awarded to L'Carpetron Dookmarriot
FoH League Champion
League Championship Trophy Record: 12-1

Jan 4, 2011 - Awarded to Teenage Mutant Ninja Bortles
FoH League Champion
League Championship Trophy Record: 8-5

Jan 5, 2010 - Awarded to L'Carpetron Dookmarriot
2009 FoH League Champion
League Championship Trophy Record: 12-1

Lawso002

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm ready to defend my title ! That being said , everyone but Flacco and Wilson are up for trade .

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
everyone but Aaron Rodgers is available on my team that means I'm willing to trade one or two of these guys:

Matt Ryan (#7 QB last year), Leveon Bell (#2 RB last year), Antonio Brown (#1 WR... by 30 points), Alfred Morris (#12 RB last year), or Johnny Manziel (#1 in jersey sales last pre season)

You aren't going to get players like this in the draft!
smile.png

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
House of Brad has went through a rebranding. Bradys Deflators are looking to make it back to the championship this year with a chance to win. I'm looking for an upgrade over Eli so everyone is available at the right price, with the possible exception of Murray.

Fadaar

That guy
Well I guess two starting QB's and the #7 WR last season aren't bad keepers. But it's still Dalton/Foles/Cobb.

/wrist

Hey ham can I have Matt Ryan back now? It's been like 4 years.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
As I said in the other thread, I'm open to gutting my entire team (ham Top, Gilg Bottom). Highlights include a suspended Tom Brady, Megatron, VJax, Malcom Floyd, and Martellus Bennett.

TheRashyman

Golden Knight of the Realm
Team New Hope looking to get a QB, I really only have a top tier RB and WR, and I'm only looking for a mid level QB, thinking the Tannehill to Bridgewater area.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
None of my players are worth a shit beyond Lynch and he's probably off the table. I really need to focus on getting keeper-worthy players. My next best player after Lynch is honestly probably Michael Floyd. It's really bad. I'm willing to sacrifice depth for a year.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
None of my players are worth a shit beyond Lynch and he's probably off the table. I really need to focus on getting keeper-worthy players. My next best player after Lynch is honestly probably Michael Floyd. It's really bad. I'm willing to sacrifice depth for a year.
I'd be willing to move any of my big guys for a pick(D. Thomas, Brees, Stafford).

TheRashyman

Golden Knight of the Realm
When are we getting picks btw? I think some people like myself may be able to hold off on trading if we get the right pick or make a trade due to the pick slot.