FoH Hot Body Contest 2017

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
After about 8 months of not working out at all and 3 years of not making any serious efforts at the gym it is time to get back into shape. I am challenging everyone on this board to a hot body contest.

There will be two categories to be judged in here:
Hottest body
Most improved

If you would like to be considered for most improved please submit a "before" picture before the end of January. The contest will end May 24th.

The judges will be @Mist, @Mrs. Gravy, @trex and @Vanessa. Cad Cad has generously agreed to donate $500 to the prize pool. Good luck to everyone.

Last edited:

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
After about 8 months of not working out at all and 3 years of not making any serious efforts at the gym it is time to get back into shape. I am challenging everyone on this board to a hot body contest. The goal of the contest is simple: whoever has the hottest body as of May 24th (Wednesday before Memorial Day weekend) wins. The judges of the contest will be @Mist, @Mrs. Gravy and @Vanessa. Cad Cad has generously agreed to donate $500 to the prize pool. Good luck to everyone.
Okay I will do it for $500.

I will send my pic to the admins only. Namely cad. I ask Cad Cad to keep the confidentiality to the maximum since my sales career I have lost all my gains.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Okay I will do it for $500.

I will send my pic to the admins only. Namely cad. I ask Cad Cad to keep the confidentiality to the maximum since my sales career I have lost all my gains.
No pussy the pics must be public. You can edit out face though. I'm fairly sure this won't jeopardize your career as a used car salesman.

• 1Cutler
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Feien

Ploppers
What about a 2nd tier price for more noticeable improvement? Maybe not the hottest body but someone who clearly made an effort so fat asses like myself will be slightly more motivated.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
What about a 2nd tier price for more noticeable improvement? Maybe not the hottest body but someone who clearly made an effort so fat asses like myself will be slightly more motivated.
Yeah that's a good idea.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
It ought to be obvious since this is a kegkilla thread but I'm not giving any money to anybody.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is grease and a spray-tan required for a final photo submission shot?

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Can we get some side bets going?

Like the number of tube socks that will be stuffed in Kegs drawers for his pic? I am going with 2.