Free $250 from Wells Fargo

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
1) Go to Checking Accounts – Wells Fargo
2) Sign up for account, deposit $25 using credit card
3) When your debit card comes a week later, use it to do 10 $1 Amazon giftcard purchases for yourself
4) Get credited $250, empty account and close it out
5) LOL @ Wells Fargo

• 1Ice Burn
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Unable to process your request at this time.

• 1Rustled
  • 1Triggered

spronk

FPS noob
Wells Fargo: New Checking Customers: Deposit $25, Get $250 Bonus (Fees Apply)

there are some minor caveats

You cannot be:
  • A current owner on a Wells Fargo consumer checking account
  • A Wells Fargo team member
  • A recipient of a consumer checking bonus in the past 12 months (limit 1 bonus per customer)

also you have to go to a branch to close your account probably so don't try this shit unless you know there is a wells fargo in your area or if talking to another human being about closing a bank account gives you social anxiety.

their regular bank account also charges $10/mo fee unless you do 10 transactions a month with the debit card, so don't leave the account open or that $250 bonus will vanish in 25 months

also its likely this will do a credit pull so if you are in the process of buying a house, refinancing, thinking about taking out a car loan, etc DO NOT DO THIS as it will slightly lower your fico/etc score.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
also its likely this will do a credit pull so if you are in the process of buying a house, refinancing, thinking about taking out a car loan, etc DO NOT DO THIS as it will slightly lower your fico/etc score.
soft pull, it shouldn't affect your credit at all.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Have to set up a direct deposit according to the website. No thanks, I don't trust Wells Fargo enough :p

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
That is only if you want to have the monthly account fee waived. You don't have to set that up, it will just cost $10/month to have the account open. Just make sure you get through the requirements ASAP, then it should only be open for 2 months or so.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
They'll have the $250 deposit within 45 days, just make sure you log 10 transactions and close the account before 60 days.

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Need to get the 10 transactions done within the first 15 days, then that timeline would work.

I am just going to go drop off $1500 to avoid the monthly fee. Last time i used this offer I split my DD and sent them half my paycheck. That took a couple weeks to get setup, so just letting some money sit on their books seems like it will be easier.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
They'll have the $250 deposit within 45 days, just make sure you log 10 transactions and close the account before 60 days.
Based on the slickdeals thread the deposits have becoming a lot faster than 45 days so should be no problem.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Is this like the free Snuggie?

7e57a62c-d289-4d77-b2f2-de7b184a148f
De2gYXF.png

• 4Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
Not worth the headache or any degree of committment to a major bank. I hope they do get screwed a million times over from this if it truly works though.

• 1Worf
  • 1Salty

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Your chance to stick it to a big bank and you lay down. Much cuck, such Sanders.

• 4Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users