free chipotle burrito... sorta... if you pay for some tofu...

spronk

FPS noob
Sofritas Monday

if you buy a sofrito (tofu) burrito today at chipotle, you can bring back the receipt and get any free burrito/bowl after tomorrow until feb 28th.

Pro:
free carne asada burrito next week

con:
you are PAYING for a tofu burrito today
lines will be long at chipotle
you will get chipotle asshole burns, twice and ruin your underwear

south-park-billy-mays-chipotlaway.jpg

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone tried it? I don't mind tofu, though I'd always get meat instead if given the choice but its essentially free so why not. If its seasoned its probably not bad, I'd just dump Tabasco and pepper all over it anyway.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Anyone tried it? I don't mind tofu, though I'd always get meat instead if given the choice but its essentially free so why not. If its seasoned its probably not bad, I'd just dump Tabasco and pepper all over it anyway.
It doesn't taste bad, to be honest I wish they would use that flavoring they use for it on meat.

The consistency though is what gets me.

spronk

FPS noob
i got one today and it was ok, sorta tasted like super cheap ground beef that is overcooked and has the texture of cheese. i got a sofrita bowl with beans, lettuce, hot salsa, guac, and cheese and i can take my coupon back for a free real mans meal anytime in the next month. Still all the rest of the stuff is fresh and high quality at chipotle and it was a very filling meal, can't complain for like $8-9 each (guac is $2 extra) considering i'll get another one free

you get one free for every sofrita you order, but unless you love tofu i wouldn't bother eating more than 1. i got three for family and will go back next month and get 3 carnita+steak mix bowls with double meat, that is good eatin

i went to mine at 11:15 and there was only 2 people in line, but a buddy texted me an hour later and said the line was huge so pick a wise time

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
The tofu burrito is complete crap in my opinion, if you are gonna skimp the meat part, just get a veggie burrito so you get free guac. Guac tastes ten times better than soy ever can.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
Oh, so that's why the Chipotle lines were so fucking long yesterday. Jesus, people went nuts.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, had it a little while ago, was good. It's spicy but not as spicy as their hot sauce. Can't really compare to the other meats but it's a healthier alternative at least.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I didn't bother going, freebie would've been nice since I go there two to four times a month anyway, but if I avoided some stupid lines then I don't care.