Frequency

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

faille

Molten Core Raider
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
frC5FJHzA6iJjdy6vxIWT3EckbY.jpg
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Frequency[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]Mystery[/GENRE], [GENRE]Sci-Fi & Fantasy[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2016-10-05[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]A police detective in 2016 discovers that she is able to speak via a ham radio with her estranged father; Frank Sullivan, a detective who died in 1996 and the two must work together to change the history of tragic events to come while also getting the chance to heal their complicated relationship.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

faille

Molten Core Raider
I quite enjoyed the movie though it was just weird enough to get too much mainstream attention. Not sure it needed to be made into a tv series but the pilot was decent enough. Feels like it might be more like the butterfly effect depending how they do every episode.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
It feels like it will be every episode is her talking to her father in the past trying to change something to make the timeline more perfect.

I liked the first episode well enough, and she's certainly hot enough to make casual watching worth.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
fuck this, i ain't gonna ruin a good movie w/ a crappy TV shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
It feels like it will be every episode is her talking to her father in the past trying to change something to make the timeline more perfect.

I liked the first episode well enough, and she's certainly hot enough to make casual watching worth.

For bonus there are two Peyton List actresses. This one and a Disney one. Makes GIS interesting.

Greyform

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I enjoy this show, had no idea it was a movie as well, so thanks for the heads up.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
It is in my rotation. There is just enough whodunit time fuckery to ask who done which thing? To keep it interesting.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Was that the mid season finale? Anyways, I've been the show much more than I expected and glad the story finale moved forward