Frostpunk 2 (11 bit studios)

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm

This game popped up on my youtube feed a couple of times and also mentioned in another thread in here.

Whats the verdict on it?

Worth getting if you like Civilization or is this something else entirely?

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

This game popped up on my youtube feed a couple of times and also mentioned in another thread in here.

Whats the verdict on it?

Worth getting if you like Civilization or is this something else entirely?

I just couldn't get into the first one. WTF wants to play a game that ALWAYS has you on the edge of life and death.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I just couldn't get into the first one. WTF wants to play a game that ALWAYS has you on the edge of life and death.
Well good news, it's no longer a game about keeping a relatively tiny population alive as you walk the knife's edge between life and death.

Now it's a game about keeping a much larger and more demanding population alive as you walk the knife's edge between life and death.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>

Talk To Me GIF by A24

Doc Savage Snow GIF by Warner Archive

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Frostpunk 1 was definitely stressful to play, it was a pretty interesting experience. Very little replayability though. I'll probably check out #2 once I'm finished with Satisfactory.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Live Die repeat.

First game really grabbed me, you just have to figure out what resources are important and not care if the one legged child has to work an extra shit today...