Fuck Human rights!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
YouTube

Don't know if this really fit in anything else. Maybe the nature vs nurture thread. Anyways the caller is a retard, the point is a good one to discuss though. Is there a slippery slope where the creation of "rights" really just becomes an ever growing parasitic hampering of human faculty. Is the Bill of Rights just a poorly thought out system of control? How does this argument affect Humanism? Is @Lithose really a supercomputer on break from playing Kasparov in chess? Will AngryGerbil AngryGerbil explain the human rights of Africans to be given a fair IQ test, using the "Diamond standard"? Must we introduce the Nihilism paradigm and Galt out for the good of society? Fuck yeah, bitches!!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I knew Woolygimp. Woolygimp was a friend of mine. Mr. Titan_Atlas, you're no Woolygimp.

• 3Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users
I knew Woolygimp. Woolygimp was a friend of mine. Mr. Titan_Atlas, you're no Woolygimp.
Hi, did you find out exactly what happened to woolygimp. I was in contact with him on a sjogrens forum as he had the exact same symptoms as I have. Just been told about this and can't stop thinking about it. Hoping I don't go down the same path. Thanks

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Hi, did you find out exactly what happened to woolygimp. I was in contact with him on a sjogrens forum as he had the exact same symptoms as I have. Just been told about this and can't stop thinking about it. Hoping I don't go down the same path. Thanks

It was confirmed by amods he died, suicide I believe. By his own admission he was wrapped up in a super toxic relationship with a methhead or something, and maybe have been mething it up himself?

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Hi dave. I believe it was confirmed that he passed away. I'm not sure we had any more info than that, though.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

It was either an accidental drug overdose or suicide (by drug overdose). I am betting on the former. As he did love him some drugs. But he also went through several breakups in quick succession.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ridas

Pay to play forum
This is now the "What exactly happened to Woolygimp" thread. I still think the crazy GF killed him somehow.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users
Thanks for replies. Wasn't sure if it may have been complications from the sjogrens or celiac disease. Makes your mind race a bit when you hear somebody with the exact same symptoms has passed away. Been thinking about it all night

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
He died from being a mentally ill loser, so I'd worry more about not sharing those symptoms with him.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Thanks for replies. Wasn't sure if it may have been complications from the sjogrens or celiac disease. Makes your mind race a bit when you hear somebody with the exact same symptoms has passed away. Been thinking about it all night

I was an Amod at the time of his death and saw his fb page and obituary. The most descriptive account of it was, "He died peacefully in his room." There was nothing more descriptive than that anywhere that I ever saw.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users
I was an Amod at the time of his death and saw his fb page and obituary. The most descriptive account of it was, "He died peacefully in his room." There was nothing more descriptive than that anywhere that I ever saw.
OK thanks for that. Bit of a mystery then

• 1Solidarity

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

Yep that's universal for drugs. Same deal in my part of the country.

Someone said he got pushed off of a dam to his death in the bayou. Far more interesting, that's too bad it was just some bullshitter troll ************.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yep that's universal for drugs. Same deal in my part of the country.

Someone said he got pushed off of a dam to his death in the bayou. Far more interesting, that's too bad it was just some bullshitter troll ************.

Naw. Some body was legitimately found in the bayou near where he lived in Lake Charles. We thought it might have been him for awhile.

• 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wooly was a special kind of autist. The Autist that was Promised. Goodnight, sweet prince.

I actually thought about him the other day as the new season of Game of Thrones is approaching. Its just not gonna be the same without his commentary. Rereading the GoT thread is the only way to truly understand the mastery of his work.