Game over man, game over (Bill Paxton RIP :( )

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Good night sweet prince.

BillBelichickphoto.jpg
[/IMG]

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Game over man! Game Over!

Shame I loved a lot of his stuff, particularly Aliens, and that silly movie Twister.

Bill Paxton Dead at 61 Due to Complications from Surgery

“It is with heavy hearts we share the news that Bill Paxton has passed away due to complications from surgery,” a family representative said in a statement. “A loving husband and father, Bill began his career in Hollywood working on films in the art department and went on to have an illustrious career spanning four decades as a beloved and prolific actor and filmmaker. Bill’s passion for the arts was felt by all who knew him, and his warmth and tireless energy were undeniable. We ask to please respect the family’s wish for privacy as they mourn the loss of their adored husband and father.”

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
"Maybe you haven't been keeping up on current events, but we just got our asses kicked, pal!"

RIP, Hudson. :(

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
he got nuked from orbit
rip :(

random cause i just started watching Big Love

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Shit he looked healthy as can be in edge of tomorrow.

Post heart surgery complications:(

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Really shitty. He was an incredibly nice man on the personal side, a professional to work with as well as one of the greatest supporting actors around. I have a few friends on the Training Day series that are just crushed by this. Going to be a somber Oscar night.