Gaming addiction to be added to DSM!?

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Let's take it one step at a time. First step: buy a bicycle for less than $100 off craigslist or the facebook marketplace. There, you are no longer walking. Your two hour commute has been reduced to 20 minutes for 1/20th the cost of your original request. What other ridiculous requests do you have that can be solved with 1/20th of the financial effort? Do some soul searching and fix your shit. The shtick you put forward on this forum is ridiculous.

No, man, I can't fix it on my own. If I could then I wouldn't need help! I really want to fix my life, I just can't cause of my addiction to video games.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Do you, personally, want to see any other forms of hobbies added to the list so that people can get treatment?

That's why I have a problem with it. They're already trying to start regulating shit. Classifying video games as a dangerous/addictive 'substance' makes it easier for them to eventually push farther and farther in, "for your safety".

Maybe i'm wrong though and WHO is just trying to help all those poor individuals who sit in a gaming cafe shitting their pants until they die a few days later because they don't want to get up.
That is not what DSM is doing....

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I think from this point on we shoukd just avoid talking to him about the issue as he's clearly not paying enough attention to anyone's responses to further any civil conversation.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I think from this point on we shoukd just avoid talking to him about the issue as he's clearly not paying enough attention to anyone's responses to further any civil conversation.

This is what I figured out in the gambling thread. He's not worth the time.