General help with programs

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Didn't see another good thread to put this in, so I figured I'd make one for general help with programs. When firefox updated to version 47 it stopped loading my tabs until I selected them. It annoyed the shit out of me, and I held off updating the browsers on my other computers until it was fixed. I looked high and low for the setting to fix it, and last night I happened upon the answer in the help files. So I figured I'd post it here in case anyone else was having the same problem.

From the help file
"Mozilla removed the option "Don't load tabs until selected" from Firefox 47 user interface.
If you want to load all tabs immediately on Restore, go to about:config and set the preference
browser.sessionstore.restore_on_demand to false."

Vinen

God is dead
You should start by spelling help correctly :D

Firefox has been a royal pain in the ass. They've made some changes recently which outright broke the product I work on. Was hilarious watching random redirects happen.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Dammit. And i don't see how i can fix the title.

Anwyay, yeah it's sad about firefox. I have more than a a handful of sites that I can't see in firefox (most work related). Fuck, i can't even view the picture threads in screenshots in FF anymore.