Get the Gringo (2012)

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Get the Gringo (2012)

Tagline: The odds are against him. So is everyone else.

Genre: Action, Thriller, Crime, Drama

Director: Adrian Grunberg

Cast: Mel Gibson, Kevin Hernandez, Daniel Giménez Cacho, Peter Stormare, Jesús Ochoa, Roberto Sosa, Dolores Heredia, Mario Zaragoza, Peter Gerety, Bob Gunton, Gerardo Taracena, Dean Norris, Tenoch Huerta, Fernando Becerril, Scott Cohen, Zak Knutson, Tom Schanley, Jace Jeanes, Clayton J. Barber, Patrick Bauchau, Denise Gossett, Regina Orozco, Stephanie Lemelin, Suzanne Cryer

Release: 2012-03-15

Runtime: 95

Plot: A career criminal (Gibson) nabbed by Mexican authorities is placed in a tough prison where he learns to survive with the help of a 9-year-old boy.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Searched and found nothing on this flick. Caught it on Amazon tonight. Enjoyed it. Solid Mel Gibson being Mel Gibson. Definitely worth the 90 minutes. I didnt know anything about it and it delivered.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Watched it back then and I remember enjoying it. I think this was his return to the screen after the incident.

• 1Like

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Entertaining. Enough so that I watched it again recently. Mel does a pretty good job with these types of characters. Kind of reminds me of Payback, another good one.

• 1Like
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database