Ghost of Yōtei

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
It's all so tiresome doesn't cover this. I was do hyped for this. Time delay gayness is the biggest foler of all

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
A female protagonist isn't immediately sign that it's going to be bad. There's plenty of good games with female protagonist. Obviously these days it's a big fucking warning though, that said with how awesome Ghost of Tsushima was, I'm going to wait and see before making a judgement, they've earned that much in my opinion.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
A female protagonist isn't immediately sign that it's going to be bad. There's plenty of good games with female protagonist. Obviously these days it's a big fucking warning though, that said with how awesome Ghost of Tsushima was, I'm going to wait and see before making a judgement, they've earned that much in my opinion.
I agree with you in principle. But we have had a massive American Inventor tranny dick shoved up our ass culturally in every way I kinda don't give a fuck if sucker punch is the bees knees for tsushima.

I'm sick to fucking death of it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
if this had followed yuna's (the female ninja) story, it woulda been awesome, but 400 year timeskip and unknown female samurai...

sucker punch has a lot of good will with how great got was, and theyre already using it all up w/ this narrative.

• 2Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Vorph

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Don't have a problem with female protagonist as long as they don't go full 'girlboss' with it, but I do see some red flags when the studio hires a degenerate lunatic to play her...

1727273422008.png

• 1Like
  • 1Mic Drop
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 4 users

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
SB Inc is involved in all of this FYI. I cannot even imagine what they are doing to the story.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
is it this hard to find a fucking asian woman doing vo?

go hire this bitch to play a jap, who cares she korean, look how enthusiastic to this day she is about songbird (cyberpunk vo)

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider

go hire this bitch to play a jap, who cares she korean, look how enthusiastic to this day she is about songbird (cyberpunk vo)

She is Japanese American and has done voice acting in video games before. There were plenty of other options for casting and suckerpunch went with the woke activist.

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Excuse me sir but those aren't realistic proportions for a woman.