GMO, Monsanto, organic dreadlocked nonsense?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I haven't seen that one yet, since my fruitcakes are local (no snow in CA), but I had to watch an hour long presentation on chemtrails just last week because one of them promised me that it would explain what is going on. I say "had to" because after first starting it I was so enraged that I had to rip it to pieces on her own FB page. I'll link it, but I'm sure none of you will want to watch it other than for further evidence of how nutty (and completely unscientific) these people are.

Spoiler alert, one of the pillars of her argument is Morgellons Syndrome, which, for those of you not familiar, is that fake psychosomatic condition where the victim thinks they have fibers and/or wires growing out of sores on their body. But even if you skip that part of the video, the rest of it is so fucking lame it defies logic. She starts by showing a couple of pictures of clouds, saying those are "clouds of the past," and then other pictures of different clouds that are "present day clouds." I was flabbergasted. I could have taken pictures of random clouds and used them as proof that our Unicorn Overlords are coming too, if I picked clouds I wanted to use.

Anyway, you get the point, my jimmies are getting rustled again just talking about it. Here's the video. Don't blame me if you waste an hour of your life and want to kill someone for having stolen it from you.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
scientific papers aren't up to your reading level I see, apparently neither am I because I never said I was gonna drink bleach or eat dirt, but there you are being one dimensional again.