Gods of Egypt (2016)

elidib

Vyemm Raider
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Gods of Egypt

Tagline: The battle for eternity begins

Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Science Fiction

Director: Alex Proyas

Cast: Brenton Thwaites, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Gerard Butler, Courtney Eaton, Élodie Yung, Chadwick Boseman, Geoffrey Rush, Abbey Lee, Bryan Brown, Emma Booth, Goran D. Kleut, Rachael Blake, Kenneth Ransom, Rufus Sewell, Bruce Spence, Yaya Deng, Alexander England, Emily Wheaton, Matt Ruscic, Robyn Nevin, Wassim Hawat, Jeff Coopwood, Jean-Pierre Yerma, Ishak Issa, Richard Mutschall, Paula Arundell, Julian Maroun, Marisa Lamonica, Josh Farah, Garrett William Fountain, Sean Michael Perez, Premila Jennar, Michael-Anthony Taylor, Alia Seror-O'Neill, Rachel Joseph, Alessandro Guerrera, Rhavin Banda, Kurt Goehner-Winter, Gareth Hamilton-Foster, Adam Roper, Karim Zreika

Release: 2016-02-25

Runtime: 127

Plot: A common thief joins a mythical god on a quest through Egypt.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
[CONTAINER][POSTER]View attachment 90968[/POSTER][MOVIE]Title: Gods of Egypt (2016)

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Alex Proyas[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Brenton Thwaites[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nikolaj Coster-Waldau[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gerard Butler[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Courtney Eaton[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Elodie Yung[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Geoffrey Rush[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chadwick Boseman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Rufus Sewell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Abbey Lee[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bryan Brown[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bruce Spence[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Emma Booth[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Alexander England[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Rachael Blake[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Goran D. Kleut[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Emily Wheaton[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Matt Ruscic[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Robyn Nevin[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Wassim Hawat[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jeff Coopwood[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jean-Pierre Yerma[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ishak Issa[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Richard Mutschall[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Paula Arundell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Julian Maroun[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Marisa Lamonica[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Josh Farah[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Garrett William Fountain[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sean Michael Perez[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Premila Jennar[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michael-Anthony Taylor[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Alia Seror-O'Neill[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Yaya Deng[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Rachel Joseph[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Alessandro Guerrera[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Rhavin Banda[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kurt Goehner-Winter[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gareth Hamilton-Foster[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Adam Roper[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Karim Zreika[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2016-02-25[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]127[/RUNTIME]

Plot: A common thief joins a mythical god on a quest through Egypt.[/MOVIE][/CONTAINER]

I take back what I said, please hollywood, just give us more remakes of old movies instead of this shit:

elidib

Vyemm Raider
uPqAW07bGoljf3cmT5gecdOvVol.jpg

Title: Gods of Egypt

Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Science Fiction

Director: Alex Proyas

Cast: Brenton Thwaites, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Gerard Butler, Courtney Eaton, Élodie Yung, Chadwick Boseman, Geoffrey Rush, Abbey Lee, Bryan Brown, Emma Booth, Goran D. Kleut, Rachael Blake, Kenneth Ransom, Rufus Sewell, Bruce Spence, Yaya Deng, Alexander England, Emily Wheaton, Matt Ruscic, Robyn Nevin, Wassim Hawat, Jeff Coopwood, Jean-Pierre Yerma, Ishak Issa, Richard Mutschall, Paula Arundell, Julian Maroun, Marisa Lamonica, Josh Farah, Garrett William Fountain, Sean Michael Perez, Premila Jennar, Michael-Anthony Taylor, Alia Seror-O'Neill, Rachel Joseph, Alessandro Guerrera, Rhavin Banda, Kurt Goehner-Winter, Gareth Hamilton-Foster, Adam Roper, Karim Zreika

Release: 2016-02-25

Runtime: 127

Plot: A common thief joins a mythical god on a quest through Egypt.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Gerard Butler

shit indicator

Well i guess the good thing going for it, it has 2 of the Mad Max bitches? so hard to find any positives.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I dont mind Gerard, I liked RocknRolla and Law abiding citizen was great until the last 5 minutes which ruined the entire movie. He just picks really shitty movies it seems

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
I'm confused. Is that supposed to be Egypt or the Mt Olympus of Egypt? Is this an Alt-history story? It's like if a movie studio made a movie about Lincoln killing Vampires... oh...

spronk

FPS noob
wow that looks hilariously bad, like stargate without any of the stargates

they need to beef up the male young leads for these crap movies, that young dude looks 3 pubes away from being a thai ladyboy. its sad to think I grew up watching arnie and van damme and stallone but kids today are growing up with jon snow, shia, ryan gosling, and whoever the fuck this was. Shoulda cast John Cena

and yeah all the egyptian gods being white dudes is pretty funny

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I can't wait to get high as fuck and watch the hell out of this movie...

...when it comes to Netflix 3 months after it's in theatres.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
I'm confused. Is that supposed to be Egypt or the Mt Olympus of Egypt? Is this an Alt-history story? It's like if a movie studio made a movie about Lincoln killing Vampires... oh...
From what I can gather it's a really fucked-up Hollywood interpretation of the war between Set and Osiris/Horus. Guess they skipped over the whole Isis/Osiris part and went straight for the revenge thing (though I bet there's probably a really shitty Isis/Hathor romance subplot in there with that fucking blue-eyed, blonde haired mortal kid.)

Edit: See, shit like this makes me mad. They've done the same Michael Bay treatment of all kinds of myth and mythologies. They're all the fucking same. You could do something classy and entertaining and visually appealing with the source materials instead of turning it into 3000BCE CGI battlebot fuckfest, but naaaaah.

Sterling

El Presidente
This is either going to be Pacific rim good, or clash of the titans bad.
Yeah I'm hoping for fun not taking itself very seriously bad instead of the this movie is very serious and just sucks bad. Doesn't look very fun in the trailer though.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database