Gods of Egypt (2016)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Kinda reminded me of Chronicles of Riddick. I want to hate it, but I secretly enjoy watching it at 1AM while playing games.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I watched this this past weekend and while I objectively recognized immediately that it was a terrible movie on all fronts, Jaime Lannister being Jaime Lannister in god form kept me watching until the end. I won't say I enjoyed it, but I tolerated it solely due to the presence of Coster-Waldau.

Sterling

El Presidente
I watched this this past weekend and while I objectively recognized immediately that it was a terrible movie on all fronts, Jaime Lannister being Jaime Lannister in god form kept me watching until the end. I won't say I enjoyed it, but I tolerated it solely due to the presence of Coster-Waldau.
He'll always be a chess playing Delta sniper to me.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
He'll always be a chess playing Delta sniper to me.

Yeah I saw that on a couple months ago and I was like holy fuck is that Jaime Lannister? Sure enough, turns out Sgt Gordon was his first American movie role.

*edit*

It's actually kind of insane just how many recognizable actors were in that movie. Josh Hartnett, Ewan McGregor, Tom Sizemore, Eric Bana, William Fichtner, Ioan Gruffudd, Jason Isaacs, Tom Hardy, hell even Orlando Bloom.

Incidentally, I think that movie was Orlando Bloom's best performance.

Last edited:

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah I saw that on a couple months ago and I was like holy fuck is that Jaime Lannister? Sure enough, turns out Sgt Gordon was his first American movie role.

*edit*

It's actually kind of insane just how many recognizable actors were in that movie. Josh Hartnett, Ewan McGregor, Tom Sizemore, Eric Bana, William Fichtner, Ioan Gruffudd, Jason Isaacs, Tom Hardy, hell even Orlando Bloom.

Incidentally, I think that movie was Orlando Bloom's best performance.
Yeah, turns out there was a lot of now big names in that movie. Also that movie is awesome.

Brad2770

I saw this a couple of weeks ago. I liked that the Gods were larger than the humans. Special effects sucked, but I had fun watching this. The 17 year old in me really enjoyed it. Had this came out in 2001, I think it would have been much more popular. Special effects were definitely 2001 effects.