Grimm

supertouch_sl

shitlord
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
efrDcB26bugOroNshsPSrPEwJAI.jpg
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Grimm[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Mystery[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2011-10-28[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]After Portland homicide detective Nick Burkhardt discovers he's descended from an elite line of criminal profilers known as "Grimms," he increasingly finds his responsibilities as a detective at odds with his new responsibilities as a Grimm.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

anyone here watch this? it took me 6 or 7 episodes to really get into it but it's one of my favorite shows. it's cheesy at times with really bad cgi but entertaining as hell.

Last edited by a moderator:

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
anyone here watch this? it took me 6 or 7 episodes to really get into it but it's one of my favorite shows. it's cheesy at times with really bad cgi but entertaining as hell.
I watch it but didn't care for season 2, think I turned a couple episodes off. Thought the memory loss shit was terrible

Cybsled

I like Grimm. They have a little mini webisode thing going right now with Monroe, Rosealee, and Bud over at the NBC website.

It isn't amazing TV or anything but I do find it entertaining. I'm not digging the memory loss story line too much but overall I think the show is fun.

Didn't know about the webisodes, I'll have to check it out, thanks for the heads up.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Yeah, Grimm is a great show. I love Nick and Monroe. The girlfriend's eyes continually freak me out, though.

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
This came back from hiatus, at last, and I loved every minute of the kickoff if they're going the way I think they're going. *crosses fingers for a third season*

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Didn't suspect the Captain would be working with the Resistance.
Actually makes some sense. Bastard son cast out from the family to go rot in the new world, he probably has a grudge or two against the old ways.

Golt_sl

shitlord
Damn i forgot this was back, need to get caught up on the newest episode. The show is definitely endearing, has its ups/downs but it grew on me a lot from the first season. Thanks for the reminder

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
It's back and just as good as ever. I think Ms Hexenbeast is going to get her mojo back soon, somehow.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
It's back and just as good as ever. I think Ms Hexenbeast is going to get her mojo back soon, somehow.
I'm pretty sure she'll get recharged by what we saw evidence of in this last episode.

I just want this whole "sleeping beauty" crap to be done and get back to hunting monsters. They have lost their balance between the "Creature of the week" and "season story arc" IMHO.

Caliane

This show really suffers from the false drama because "everyone is a fucking retard" problem of bad writing. All this shit, because Nick refuses to tell Juliette the truth. And there doesn't appear to be any reason not to. Yet hes ruining her life, and putting it in massive danger by not.
At this point, I hope she leaves him. Best direction for this to go is, she goes with the Captian. or she leaves entirely, and becomes the antagonist. or the protagonist..
Or maybe Nick dies, and the show is now about Monroe+his girl, and Juliette and the cap.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I really enjoyed the last episode, for how the the arc moves I couldn't believe all that happened in the last episode. It felt more like a season finale\

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Did anyone else feel this last episode was just off? It felt like a high school class doing a play based on the TV show. The writing, acting and camera work were all really amateurish. I swear nearly every line of dialogue was straight out of Generic Cop Drama 101.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I didn't mind this last episode as much. Nice to see them touch on something other than the stupid sleeping beauty story arc. But yeah, the actress playing Juliette needs to step up a little more. Or let a sex tape/nudes on her phone get leaked.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
I didn't mind this last episode as much. Nice to see them touch on something other than the stupid sleeping beauty story arc. But yeah, the actress playing Juliette needs to step up a little more. Or let a sex tape/nudes on her phone get leaked.
bitsie tulloch is a great actor. it's just the way her character is written and there's no chemistry between her and nick.

Cybsled

Cool episode...I like how he got Daredevil powers after the fly thing attacked him.

Btw, the preview for next week: Seems like the writers or production people like Farscape, because the login name for the person was AerynSun ;P

Sylverlokk

Golden Knight of the Realm
How the heck she doesn't figure out the ghost and the giant hole in the floor with electrical flashes are symbols of her returning memory of Nick is beyond me. Other then that this show is good, hope it gets another season.