Groundhog day is a pretty dumb movie

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Mist has time to read/watch news while she works 200 hours a week for slave wages to support her abusive mom?
I can read pretty quickly. The key is not moving your lips when you do it.

You should try it.

• 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 user

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I can read pretty quickly. The key is not moving your lips when you do it.

You should try it.

Not sure if serious, but the key to speed reading is not thinking the words "aloud" in your head as you read.

Who the fuck reads with their lips moving?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Not sure if serious, but the key to speed reading is not thinking the words "aloud" in your head as you read.

Who the fuck reads with their lips moving?
Dumbfuck meth heads like wizardhawk. That was the joke.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Just kidding wizardhawk. You're my second favorite worst poster here.

• 1Hodjing

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
You're my favorite worst poster.
Kiss me you fool

raw

• 1Faggotry

spronk

FPS noob
The movie confirms the existence of God, or at least some higher power, since Phil is stuck in the loop until he acts like a good guy. Presumably any sort of rape would keep him in Punxsutawney Hell for all of eternity.

Unless maybe the only true god is Allah, in which case rape is probably ok especially of a foreign heretical woman.

guys i've got a reboot idea: Groundhog Day 2017: same plot, but Phil converts to Islam in the middle of the movie, murders all the men, rapes all the women, and is freed by Allah who reveals he died trying to explode a suicide vest and he needed to create his own paradise.

Sprinkle in enough gays, trannies, and people of color to represent current political idealogies. Hero is a black man who was wrongly imprisoned for drugs. Box office and Oscar gold.

• 3Islamic
Reactions: 2 users

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
The only acceptable re-release would be if they call it Groundhog Day 2 and release the same movie.

• 1Solidarity