Guardian Kingdoms

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
So a friend has made a game and would like to see what you guys think about it.

Guardian Kingdoms on the App Store

Right now it is starting out in the Denmark iTunes store but it will be going global soon.

He is going to be reading this thread and then hopefully posting in it to make changes.

I would find it as a great personal favor if you downloaded it and gave it a try!

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
This going to stay iOS only?

I'm pretty much done with mobile games, but I'd give it a try if it were Android. I really like the concept art on the Facebook page though. The style is something that really interests me, as opposed to a lot of other stylized art. And the cutscene or commercial or whatever it is, really like that style as well. Seems very polished, so I have to imagine there is a decent-sized team working on this?

EDIT: Hmm, the Chaos Knights concept art really, really reminds me of BattleChasers. Which I loved.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Started it up the first time, crashed almost immediately. Not a great sign.

Started up again and then got this

IMG_8847.PNG

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
The screen sometimes shows a different message when it reloads if that helps them at all

IMG_8848.PNG

I've even tried deleting the app and reinstalling, same issue

Last edited:

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I've played this since yesterday evening and find it to be pretty enjoyable. The aiding fellow guild members in attack and defense is a pretty cool twist on the genre.

PS: If you want to check the game out, do me a favor and go through this link first so I get a credit towards the free hero friend recruit promo they're running!

Defend my Kingdom

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Shameless plug to get s couple more forum bros to join using my referral link:

Defend my Kingdom

I'm really enjoying it. If you ever enjoyed clash of clans, it's very similar but more cooperative and community focused. It's a very cool iteration on the genre. Being in an active alliance makes a huge difference in your gameplay experience, so when you get to that point (castle level 3 ~30 minutes in) I would definitely take the time to find a good one.

Kiki

Log Wizard
Android version. Keeps crashing and loses progress. Crashes aren't terrible but repeatedly having to rebuild buildings with timers after doing it once? Hard pass.