Guess ill just stop coming here for a few days, happy april fools amod

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Thought about it more, and I think the real key is the "prank" results weren't related to what was being pranked over. Should have taken away my bullshit netz currencies or something. But banning me from posting, the entire reason I come to these forums, for a stupid prank about stupid interwebs currencies... fucking dumb.

For someone who doesn't register 4/1 as a day any different than any other day, it was pretty fucking gay.
This kind of reaction only ensures that LLR will double his efforts to ensnare people like you next April 1st.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
so click
This kind of reaction only ensures that LLR will double his efforts to ensnare people like you next April 1st.

You mean people do something that sparks a vocal salty / whiny / crybaby reaction and that fuels them to keep going?

Lol, good one

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>

Doesn't really matter to me, I no longer trust this website as I once did.

Fool me once... you... well you can't fool me again.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
im salty rooster teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
For me it was after 5pm on April 2nd when I first saw and then clicked on the link. So I wasn't thinking April fools.

Yeah I'm in a different part of the world, what of it!!

buff-kangaroo-mn-0840.jpg

Rali

Trakanon Raider
The salt provided every year, is a great reason to keep escalating these pranks!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user