Solo: A Star Wars Story (2018)

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Pretty much a breakdown of many of the things we'll see in this movie, from Bob Iger's mouth
Han Solo Movie to Expose a Big Secret, Timeline Revealed

I don't if by his name Iger means his reputation but if he does mean his actual given name then they're not doing anything positive for my lack of desire in seeing this story told. It's bad enough to want to remove the mystery from Han's past but to introduce new mysteries, that no one even knew were there to begin with, and then fill them in all in one fell swoop is a dumb notion.

"Han Solo ... what an awesome name! And it really fits him."

"Yeah but it's not his real name."

Fail.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
One week out until we get our family picture with Mark Hamil!

If I offer him wife's vagoo, that wouldn't be weird, would it?

Royal

While there haven't been much in the way of significant leaks for TLJ, some concept art for the Han Solo flick has shown up on eBay's UK site a couple of days ago (and were later removed) depicting some of the new ships that may end up in the movie. As leaks go ship designs really aren't that big of a deal, since that is one of the things that Lucasfilm likes to throw out there well in advance of release to promote the movie. Leaks just mean they get out there ahead of schedule. And in this case someone is trying to turn some coin off of the opportunity.
Han-Solo-03-768x599.jpg
Han-Solo-04-768x577.jpg

Han-Solo-05-768x524.jpg

s-l160013-768x1024.jpg

s-l160012-724x1024.jpg

s-l16009-768x576.jpg

s-3-768x576.jpg

s-l1600-768x518.jpg

And some art of a speeder bike as well:

Han-Solo-11.jpg

s-l16008.jpg

s-l16007.jpg

s-l16006.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
Wonder if we'll get to see Lando's ship or if that's purely legends at this point. No, not the Falcon before Han wins it. Talking about Lady Luck.

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Seeing Han next to that speeder bike / swoop vehicle makes me wonder if we're going to see Dengar in the movie. In the Legends extended universe, Dengar became a bounty hunter and especially was hunting for Han ever since he got into a swoop racing accident and blamed Han for it.

Oldbased

> Than U
I'd be fine if Disney just made movies about random people from earlier movies. Stay on target guy,a whole movie about his life growing up hating Trump and why he joined Antifa to fly with that world order hating Luke. Now that would be worth watching for me.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I'd be fine if Disney just made movies about random people from earlier movies. Stay on target guy,a whole movie about his life growing up hating Trump and why he joined Antifa to fly with that world order hating Luke. Now that would be worth watching for me.

Pretty sure this Han movie wouldn't be made if Lando was white.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Sure it would, they would have written in a female co-lead.....

WRONG. Han's origin would start as a woman out to prove she was equal to men and having a surgery droid grafting on a cock she could use to fuck the patriarchy.

• 2Solidarity

Reht

Molten Core Raider
WRONG. Han's origin would start as a woman out to prove she was equal to men and having a surgery droid grafting on a cock she could use to fuck the patriarchy.
So that's what the kessel run was really for? Had to go south of the outer rim border for the surgery.....

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Seeing Han next to that speeder bike / swoop vehicle makes me wonder if we're going to see Dengar in the movie. In the Legends extended universe, Dengar became a bounty hunter and especially was hunting for Han ever since he got into a swoop racing accident and blamed Han for it.

The whole bounty hunter tales was great stuff. Really brought the hunters to life, each story kicked ass.

Too bad they had to keep pouring shit books out until Disney felt nauseous by the sheer number of them.

Royal

A few set photos have leaked, nothing major though:

Solo_01.jpg

• 2Like