Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Hope it makes you tons of money!

pG9a1go.jpg

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Draegan sold you a false bill of goods, Craig McGregor.

He knew full well this community would not stand for having it being sold to someone else with no warning and no input.

This community is older than MMORPG.com, with a more storied history.

We may be few, but we are die hard and we will not be bought and sold for your profits.

You will do nothing but lose money on this and here's the thing I want to make especially clear for you and your lawyers

Draegan had every reason to know this was the case before he sold it.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
This was the 3rd or 4th iteration of this website? It's like the matrix and we just move to another every time the person who owns it decides to cash out.

Enjoy your ghost town.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Draegan sold you a false bill of goods, Craig McGregor.

He knew full well this community would not stand for having it being sold to someone else with no warning and no input.

This community is older than MMORPG.com, with a more storied history.

We may be few, but we are die hard and we will not be bought and sold for your profits.

You will do nothing but lose money on this and here's the thing I want to make especially clear for you and your lawyers

Draegan had every reason to know this was the case before he sold it.
This.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
This place is going to turn into an empty husk of bots and shills thanks to :emoji_nose:Draegan:emoji_nose:

hqdefault.jpg

JOIN US at ReReRolled.org

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
This was the 3rd or 4th iteration of this website? It's like the matrix and we just move to another every time the person who owns it decides to cash out.

Enjoy your ghost town.
I am sure it will be a storyline like; Noows-FoH-Rerolled-Rererolled-Rickrolled-???

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Hiding the protest threads because they might hurt Craig's bottom line, dontchaknow.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
We currently have 605 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, Qhue

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Asks if others are butthurt
Is in literal tears over the evil alt right wingers destroying his home

Itzena_sl

shitlord
lololololol

I'm not the one frantically spamming "Hey guyz pls move to a_skeleton_03's site - we're popular, honest!!!!!111!!1" in every thread, friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.