History must be preserved

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aamina's PoF profile
cleansed, sorry bros -tuco
0Ly5bmw.jpg

iannis

Musty Nester
I remember seeing the GrobbeeTroll stuff unfold, it was quite an entertaining thread. However, I justNOWnoticed the one pic of them their hands spell "Love"... jesus christ, I'm slow.
rrr_img_16159.png
I think you always noticed it. That's just one of those things you see and then pretend you didn't see. What they call that, a processed memory or something.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
I think you always noticed it. That's just one of those things you see and then pretend you didn't see. What they call that, a processed memory or something.
Its ok, I thought it spelled cock. God damn Fedor fucking my brain up

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Goddamnit Tuco are you some kind of Muslim Nazi denier, trying to delete shit from history?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Goddamnit Tuco are you some kind of Muslim Nazi denier, trying to delete shit from history?
Yes. Because aamima batphoned me and asked me to take down the rl pics he never posted on her down. If you stalk someone and find their dating profile pics and post them here and they complain they'll be taken down.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Yes. Because aamima batphoned me and asked me to take down the rl pics he never posted on her down. If you stalk someone and find their dating profile pics and post them here and they complain they'll be taken down.
I'm going to assume that typo is for "her own", not "here down".

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well I guess moderators being massive faggots is history in its own right.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Is he posting here? If he's going to bitch about people discussing what a bitch he is, he shouldn't be hiding under a new name.

Also lol at Jerle's suicide post.

Status
Not open for further replies.