Hodj for Amod - Sep to Mar

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
As his head ball polisher and other gay stuff person for hodj I nominate and endorse him who, by the numbers, cares about this forum about 11 times as much as the average poster.

Furthermore, he has extensive experience being amod and not abusing his powers.*

I will let him now fill out his post in regards to obergruppenfuhrer9000 a_skeleton_03's candidate template, and prevent this thread from being locked by any reasonable human.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Can't nominate others and I reject your nomination and any others in this round of elections.

If I want to run in the future, I will.

Its a conflict of interests for me to run at this time due to my being the face of the move here, and my pushing for a clean break in moderation. To then run for moderator would seem venal and self centered.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Didn't abuse my moderator powers.

Faggot.

• 1Like

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Voting for Hodj as Dicator for life on Rererolled. Embrace your mod abuse.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Not debatable.

Every time a debate on the issue has been tried, the side who claims I abused my moderator powers loses.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
See how well that worked?

I'll get Tanoomba's thread shawed here soon as well.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Only because you guys are such sore losers.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
You're just too busy enjoying No Man's Sky to want to be mid this cycle, admit it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Its a solid title.

But I decided the day this whole move started that I couldn't run for moderator if we moved because of the accusations a_skeleton_03 and I were in cahoots. We weren't, at all. No communication between us in private at all during the thing.

I just don't like the appearances of it if I tried to run now. I want it to be seen that I had no personal immediate self interest in it, that I was not motivated by ulterior ideas or whatever. I really do want the community to get a good, fresh start, and my history as a mod before also contributed to that decision.

• 1Like

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I will be voting for Tanoomba 2016 because he does not have a history of corruption like Hodj does.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
I would vote for Hodj as long as he doesn't sperg out vs Tanoomba for WEEKS. Him being shifty and corrupt I can get over.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.