Hong Kong trip

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Was that $200 USD? My back is killing me from the shitty hotel bed, so this might be worth it. Even without a happy ending, as long as the massage fixes my back at the present.
That's HKD so absolute bargain. The first time I went with my friend and his girlfriend, we went during the evening and slept there the whole night as you have that option to.

Only recommended to go with a friend or local that knows their way around though since there are all kinds of scams going on in China

Here, I found a reputable one for you. Not the one I went to but this place speaks English and prices, although more expensive than other Spas in Shenzhen, is still cheap -Queen Spa

wizarddeath_sl

shitlord
Ok awesome, going Sunday for sure.

Tomorrow is a public holiday, so free 3 day weekend. What night life is best in TST? I am not getting off until late tonight, so figure it would be easy to stay in TST since I might not leave the office until 3 am, and may be to late for LKF(?)

Also, you slept at the spa?? So confused? Is this like a hotel or something?

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Well, they have individual rooms with 2-3 beds depending on how many people you go in with. I went with my friend on his girlfriend so we got 1 room with 3 beds in which we each had our own masseuse. It is in this room where we had our massages done. Afterwards, if you were tired, you can pull out a blanket and pillow and sleep in that room for the night. You just tell the attendant that you want to spend the night there. When you wake up int he morning, you can just go downstairs for a soak in the spa or shower and have breakfast in the restaurant. I don't know if the spa I linked above offers that service but I would imagine so.

Everything gets charged separately of cause. You are basically given a number tag when you enter and everything you do gets charged to your number and when you leave, you give your number to the reception and pay the bill. You can get a running total on your account by asking the staff there. It's pretty convenient.

3am is pretty late to hit any meaningful places. You will still find restaurants and bars open since it's the weekend. The TST equivalent of LKF would be Knutsford Terrace. Never been there myself but I had friends hang out there and heard good things about it.

edit: Found a link for you dude. Enjoy!Tripadvisor - Knutsford Terrace, Hong Kong