Hope for Colleen

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Hey guys - Im just putting this here to hopefully get the word out. My wife's friend has been diagnosed with Stage 4 Cancer (Alveolar Soft Part Sarcoma). Apparently it's an extremely rare form of cancer, and currently untreatable with radiation. I can't offer titties, nor do I expect a huge donation from any of you guys. What I would hope, is that you all could at least share the link and hopefully get the word out for us. Colleen is my wife's best friend, and she is absolutely crushed. We are trying to do whatever we can to help her survive as long as possible. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Oh, here's the link:

Hope for colleen by Gina McGee - GoFundMe

Have a great weekend all!

Hey guys - Im just putting this here to hopefully get the word out. My wife's friend has been diagnosed with Stage 4 Cancer (Alveolar Soft Part Sarcoma). Apparently it's an extremely rare form of cancer, and currently untreatable with radiation. I can't offer titties, nor do I expect a huge donation from any of you guys. What I would hope, is that you all could at least share the link and hopefully get the word out for us. Colleen is my wife's best friend, and she is absolutely crushed. We are trying to do whatever we can to help her survive as long as possible. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Oh, here's the link:

Hope for colleen by Gina McGee - GoFundMe

Have a great weekend all!
rrr_img_76940.png