How likely is it that Araysar actually has this family he swears he has?

How likely is it that Araysar actually has this family he swears he has?

• Total voters

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Supposedly he has a wife and a kid on top of a job that has him posting 500 slack messages a day (which sounds like it's not even his main job duty according to his LARP), posting 100 shitposts on FoH a day, AND supposedly going to school full time.

Second question: if Araysar Araysar really does have a wife, how satisfied do you think she is in bed?

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Campaigning outside the main asshat threads, eh? You still aren't beating Foler, better luck next year.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'm going with her being a morbidly obese single mom who tolerates him because she needs help with the kid.

The job is ChatGPT as he said in the other thread, so probably doing shitty Fiverr gigs with someone else on Slack.

"School" is Khan Academy which he already said is better than real teachers.

So it's all true but the shittiest version of true.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
At least the kids can play here til Dirk gets back from "hockey practice". Not sure what that's code for, frankly, I don't want to know.

• 1Worf

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Campaigning outside the main asshat threads, eh? You still aren't beating Foler, better luck next year.
I definitely do not want to win AssHat. If I was playing a character it would be pretty different than what you see lol.

• 1Picard

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Supposedly he has a wife and a kid on top of a job that has him posting 500 slack messages a day (which sounds like it's not even his main job duty according to his LARP), posting 100 shitposts on FoH a day, AND supposedly going to school full time.

Second question: if Araysar Araysar really does have a wife, how satisfied do you think she is in bed?
Araysar Araysar is legit. He hosted me for Derby this year. His wife is lovely and his kid is extremely well behaved. You seem , jealous…

• 1Worf

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Araysar Araysar is legit. He hosted me for Derby this year. His wife is lovely and his kid is extremely well behaved. You seem , jealous…
Of all of the people that would vouch for Araysar, you are obviously the least believable, you realize?

• 1Moron

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
The two votes for "100% true" are from Foler and a guy I've never heard of.

Are those alts?

ARE THOSE ALTS?

I WANT THE TRUTH!

• 1Worf