How much to sell PS3 + Games for?

I have zero experience selling things online so I was hoping someone here could offer advice.

I'm trying to sell a like new 320gb PS3 with all necessary cords, one controller, a move wand, a move camera, and 17 games. The games are nothing special so I'm guessing in total they're worth <$10.

Physical games:

Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition
Batman Arkham City
Valkyira Chronicles
Final Fantasy 13-2
Uncharted 1, 2
Sports Champions (Move pack in game)
Gran Turismo 5
Dark Souls

Digital games:

Final Fantasy 7, 8, 9
Crash Bandicoot 1, 2, 3
God of War HD 1 & 2

Gamestop said they would give me $40. Do I have any chance of getting much more than that by selling privately?

spronk

FPS noob
don't sell shit on ebay between fees and scammers you are fucked

Use your phone and the apps, either one. Search for something similar to yours and undercut by $5 and it should be sold quickly, no extra fees or shipping. You will probably get some undercut bids, up to you how low you will go.

LetGo (http://letgo.com desktop)
Offerup (http://offerup.com)

Both are full of millennials with money without the sociopaths of craigslist, and you can just meet the person at starbucks or whatever (don't invite them to your home unless you fancy getting robbed the next weekend). Be wary of counterfeit money.

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
Check and see if it's one of those PS3 that you can load cfw onto easily. If it is you can probably get a bit more for it.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Local yardsale group constantly has PS3+games for the 100-150 range. Don't know if they sell but they ain't no goddamn $40

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
How are you planning on selling your digital games (Unless they are unused codes) unless you plan on not wiping the machine and allowing them to take over your account? Along with all the information for said account. I wouldn't do that. I would wipe the console, sell it with the physical games, and keep your PS account.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users