• Every time my cervical mucus peaks

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Once per trimester

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Once per manicure

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Only sarcastically because I'm a fun, straight guy

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Whenever there is a significant, justifiable reason to.

Votes: 38 61.3%

• Total voters

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
I think the only post I've reported was for some bestiality related shit and the response from amod was to stop being such a pussy. So FFA I guess.

• 1Like
  • 1Jew
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Not sure if I ever made a serious report. Only time I reported shit was when the mods oppressed my rights and freedoms and I had to fight a guerilla war from the shadows as the leader of the resistance.

• 4Faggotry
  • 2Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 11 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
We had shitty advertiser bots post a few times. I reported those.

Someone also posted a video that was borderline illegal (can't remember the content) that I dropped a dime on.

• 1Like
  • 1Jew
  • 1Islamic
Reactions: 2 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I reported only one, I think, which had someone dying in it. I didn't think there was any circumstance under which it was okay to post that, so I felt it right to report it.

Other than that, whenever I see bad posts I merely neg Tuco for the injustice.

• 2Dislike
  • 1Like
  • 1Jew

Ridas

Pay to play forum
I reported some crazy NSFW once in general area. Even though the report was justified I felt dirty and cried a little bit.

• 2Like
  • 1Jew

iannis

Musty Nester
I think i've only ever lodged one legit report since Millie Suicided and Tuco took a week to go through the DATEBASE unshadowbanning everyone that fagass had shadowbanned.

I forget exactly what it was. I think it was a camwhore pic that really skirted the CP pizzaparty line. As in if the FBI came looking for that picture someone could have found themselves in a white room with a bright light answering some uncomfortable questions about file protocols.

Otherwise -- I make bullshit reports every now and then. Gotta fight the power and keep it real, bruh.

• 2Smuggly
  • 1Like
  • 1Islamic
Reactions: 4 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I reported somebody i think it was khorum or Sebudai , because he posted that he will kill me and my family. It was a bit over the line, then another just to mess up with amod.

• 1Like
  • 1Jew
  • 1Islamic

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
The thread title talks about frequency, the voting options talk about occasions.

Not congruent at all.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Jew

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
IMG_1524.JPG

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Like
  • 1Brony