a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Vote
Title: How to Get Away with Murder

Genre: Crime, Drama, Mystery

First aired: 2014-09-25

Creator: Peter Nowalk

Cast: Jack Falahee, Liza Weil, Karla Souza, Matt McGorry, Aja Naomi King, Viola Davis, Charlie Weber, Conrad Ricamora, Billy Brown, Rome Flynn, Amirah Vann, Timothy Hutton

Overview: A sexy, suspense-driven legal thriller about a group of ambitious law students and their brilliant, mysterious criminal defense professor. They become entangled in a murder plot and will shake the entire university and change the course of their lives.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Why am I watching this show. It's got the asian girl from The Guild in season two... Though also Famke Janssen on occasion.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
The show is straight trash. All Shonda Rhymes shows start really good with great character development then devolve into absolute unwatchable bullshit. Sadly, as her new shows come out they reach the trash stage at an increasingly alarming rate.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
The show is straight trash. All Shonda Rhymes shows start really good with great character development then devolve into absolute unwatchable bullshit. Sadly, as her new shows come out they reach the trash stage at an increasingly alarming rate.
The continuous approach towards entropy that shows like Nip/Tuck take always write themselves into so many corners, but I appreciate just how fucked things can get. They've already done some sweeping character changes that fundamentally and arbitrarily change the character in a way that doesn't make sense or hold cohesion with how they had been previously portrayed, without any real character arc happenings to explain why near the end of season 2. That was probably too wordy, but fuck it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
The continuous approach towards entropy that shows like Nip/Tuck take always write themselves into so many corners, but I appreciate just how fucked things can get. They've already done some sweeping character changes that fundamentally and arbitrarily change the character in a way that doesn't make sense or hold cohesion with how they had been previously portrayed, without any real character arc happenings to explain why near the end of season 2. That was probably too wordy, but fuck it.
And yet I still am captivated by this last season. Like watching a house burn. Thank God it's not my house. But for some reason I hope who lived there was still awake, running around engulfed in flames. That's a pretty good analysis of this show.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database