Hugh Jackman: Logan

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
4.18 star(s) Rating: 4.18/5 17 Votes
Title: Logan

Genre: Science Fiction, Action

Director: James Mangold

Cast: Hugh Jackman, Patrick Stewart, Dafne Keen, Boyd Holbrook, Stephen Merchant, Elizabeth Rodriguez, Richard E. Grant, Eriq La Salle, Elise Neal, Quincy Fouse, Al Coronel, Frank Gallegos, Anthony Escobar, Reynaldo Gallegos, Krzysztof Soszynski, Stephen Dunlevy, Daniel Bernhardt, Ryan Sturz, Brandon Melendy, Luke Hawx, Paul Andrew O'Connor, Rocky Abou-Sakher, Jean Claude Leuyer, Jef Groff, Jeremy Fitzgerald, Chris Palermo, Clinton Roberts, Keith Jardine, Andrew Arrabito, Sebastian James, Aaron Matthews, Garrett Hammond, Matt McClain, Maureen Brennan, Jayson Genao, Hannah Westerfield, Bryant Tardy, Ashlyn Casalegno, Alison Fernandez, Parker Lovein, Jimmy Gonzales, Dave Davis, Lennie Loftin, Mark Ashworth, James Handy, Bryce Romero, Phi Vu, Chester Rushing, David Simpson, Lauren Gros, John Raymond, Vanessa Cloke, Doris Morgado, Katie Anne Mitchell, Lara Grice, James Moses Black, Ned Yousef, Baxter Humby, Daniel Hernández, Michael Lehr, Bryan Sloyer, John Bernecker, Joe Williams, Robert Wu, Victor Winters-Junco, Craig Henningsen, Evan Dane Taylor, Toby Holguin, Panuvat Anthony Nanakornpanom, Eyad Elbitar, Han Soto, Rissa Rose Kilar, Salef Celiz, Aidan Kennedy, Chase Cubia, Vincenzo Lucatorto, Haley Glass, Nayah Murphy, Emma Teo, Noell Jellison, Ella Rowbotham, Hudson Wright, Sebeon Jackson, Kelton DuMont, Damon Carney, Cynthia Woods, Mali O'Connor, David Kallaway, Robert Vargas, David Paris, Ted Ferguson, Juan Gaspard, Christopher Heskey, Julia Holt, Natosha Humphrey, Lizeth Hutchings, Donald M. Krause, Justin Lebrun, Gentry Lee, Gonzalo Robles, Daymond C. Roman, Mary Peyton Stewart, Michael Love Toliver, Gregory Paul Valdez

Release: 2017-03-01

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Jackman is the only thing the Xmen franchise has going for it anymore. Hopefully they reboot and cut a deal with Marvel after his send off here.

• 1Solidarity

Fadaar

That guy
Supposed to be rated R, hope we finally get to see Wolverine go completely batshit on some bitches

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Supposed to be rated R, hope we finally get to see Wolverine go completely batshit on some bitches
They treated him like a bad dog in Apocalypse when he was Weapon X

With that cast, i don't think it'll be the Old Man Logan plot. Probably just old wolverine w/ old failing powers, everybody else is old or dead too.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
This movie will be fucking garbage like the last two wolverine movies.

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
There has been some really awesome castings through the last decade and a half of the Marvel properties. It is a shame we'll never see one of the best in an actual good Marvel movie.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
There has been some really awesome castings through the last decade and a half of the Marvel properties. It is a shame we'll never see one of the best in an actual good Marvel movie.
X2 is still among the best comic books movies

• 1Like

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
This movie will be fucking garbage like the last two wolverine movies.

I really dug The Wolverine. The last fight was completely unnecessary and detracted from the movie as a whole. The ninja fight should have ended with 50 dead ninjas, he walks up and stabs the Evil Japanese guy in the stomach, and then he walks off into the damn sunset.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Xavier in Logan, aged ~20 years.

Last edited:

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I really dug The Wolverine. The last fight was completely unnecessary and detracted from the movie as a whole. The ninja fight should have ended with 50 dead ninjas, he walks up and stabs the Evil Japanese guy in the stomach, and then he walks off into the damn sunset.
The Wolverine started out fantastic and got progressively worse as it went on.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I never thought Jackman was good casting, He's 2 feet too tall, and way way too closeted homo.

PETERALLEN.jpg

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I was gonna say this movie is probably just an excuse to introduce x-23, I hit goggle and apparently that's exactly what is happening. LAME!

• 1Solidarity
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database