I am now officially accepting Christmas presents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Motherfucker.

The guy I've been training for the past 2 months is making 26 dollars an hour and had no previous Avaya experience and only a tiny amount of Cisco voip experience.

• 1Bullshit
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
And his primary job responsibility is patch deployment, something I already do on the side while I do everything else.

• 1Bullshit

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
-aliens-invisible-something-meme-generator-i-m-not-saying-it-was-aliens-but-it-was-aliens-1824f9.jpg

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
and as A Guy, he hasn't spent all his waking hours bitching how unfair the company is. employers reward those people to make a point to the crybabies.
He just started at the company 2 months ago. This is nonsense.

• 1Bullshit

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
He just started at the company 2 months ago. This is nonsense.

I bet he has kept his head down and just worked showing passion, dedication, pride and a positive attitude. If you could find that in yourself your check would reflect it. IF.

INB4, you try to lie to yourself and us saying 'but I do"

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I worked 2928 hours last year.

This guy has done nothing but bitch about how our ticket system doesn't work and how none of the information he needs is documented anywhere.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Must feel awesome to know you helped that guy get his big pay bump.

You need to go fuck yourself for constantly getting into everyone elses business about what they are making. I have fired people for pulling that shit. Your boss and the other employees dont appreciate that and its super unprofessional.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
That's illegal now, at least in this state.

you are stupid, the actual reason a person gets terminated it rarely the one they tell you when they show you the door. Coming up with a legit cause is ezpz.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Mist they pay you shit because you allow them to. Why the fhck would they pay you more if you work 3k hrs a year and get paid less than new hires? Seriously are you retarded? You are the only reason they do this. They get more work for substantially less.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Mist they pay you shit because you allow them to. Why the fhck would they pay you more if you work 3k hrs a year and get paid less than new hires? Seriously are you retarded? You are the only reason they do this. They get more work for substantially less.

I'll bet the whole shop has a running joke of telling Mist they make way more than her just to fuck with her head for getting in everyones business.

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
They literally can't fire me because I'm working 7 days a week, 8-12 hours a day and no one from other, similar tier teams can/will cover my shifts.
I'll bet the whole shop has a running joke of telling Mist they make way more than her just to fuck with her head for getting in everyones business.
I only found out because the other person who's been training the new guy makes 22.50 and flipped the fuck out.

Then when the new guy found out my "big pay raise" was from 19.23 to 20.88 he told me I was fucking crazy and to go get a job at the supermarket for that much. He was under the impression I was making 26-28 dollars an hour and told me I was insane to work that cheap.

• 1Bullshit

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
They literally can't fire me because I'm working 7 days a week, 8-12 hours a day and no one from other, similar tier teams can/will cover my shifts.

I only found out because the other person who's been training the new guy makes 22.50 and flipped the fuck out.

Then when the new guy found out my "big pay raise" was from 19.23 to 20.88 he told me I was fucking crazy and to go get a job at the supermarket for that much. He was under the impression I was making 26-28 dollars an hour and told me I was insane to work that cheap.
Do you think he is wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.