I am now officially accepting Christmas presents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
The difference for me is that I never fit in the outside world in the first place.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Every time I read this thread title I'm reminded that nobody got me anything for Christmas.

iannis

Musty Nester
Yeah, you don't get to play that card.

You can appeal to sympathy. But when people make genuine offers of friendship and you reject it from cynical habit then the problem might just be with you and not the world.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
If you're afraid to be hurt you'll never be anything else.

Everything hurts out here. Self pity is not a virtue.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Send me your address. I've still got your Christmas card here .

• 1Triggered

Vycron

Derives Perverse Pleasure
<Gold Donor>
I'm just stating facts here.

Unless my pillow or my laundry machine is abusing me, I'm not getting abused outside of work.

nah son, it sounds like your mom is abusing the shit outta you

• 1Triggered

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
So they're not hiring anybody to replace the three people that left. Their plan is to deploy automation to assist technicians in alarm handling, customer notification and ticket processing, and that these solutions are in the pipeline. In the mean time, we're expected to work 60-70+ hour weeks to make up the difference. New reqs for new employees would only go out after a 100 day review of the 'automation' assistance, once its implemented, which isn't even on a 100 day radar.

This is the same company that's spent 2+ years with Salesforce licenses for the entire company and has yet to figure out how to deploy it.

• 1Bullshit

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I've already been working 70+ hours every week since October. I took a vacation day this week and I still topped 70 hours worked. That's right, they made me take a vacation day for 8 hours off on a week I worked 70 hours anyway.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
My brain is a potato on my days off. I want to play video games but I can't.

What do I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.