I am now officially accepting Christmas presents

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

khorum

Murder Apologist
There was an embargo on crowdfunding here? Was it because of pantheon/kickstarter shilling?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
There was an embargo on crowdfunding here? Was it because of pantheon/kickstarter shilling?
All I remember is some retard tried to post a Go Fund Me last year and @Cad quickly shut his dumb ass down. Ah, the good old days, when the booze flowed freely and our kids were resolute.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
All I remember is some retard tried to post a Go Fund Me last year and @Cad quickly shut his dumb ass down. Ah, the good old days, when the booze flowed freely and our kids were resolute.

I think you have to use a little critical thinking when it comes to this stuff.

Some Noname like "bigdirty" with 100 posts and no netz versus someone like myself a Paragon of the community and active and well liked poster should be taken into account.

If you or any of the other ACTUAL posters here needed help I would help them the best I could.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I think you have to use a little critical thinking when it comes to this stuff.

Some Noname like "bigdirty" with 100 posts and no netz versus someone like myself a Paragon of the community and active and well liked poster should be taken into account.

If you or any of the other ACTUAL posters here needed help I would help them the best I could.
I would prefer the no name get money from us than you.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 4 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>

how would you do that? you can't even take care of your own cat.

also worth pointing out that you have a $150 gaming keyboard shown in one of your pics. god forbid you use your welfare money to take care of your own responsibilities rather than buy bullshit and push the burden of caring for your pets on internet strangers. you are pretty much the textbook definition of a American Inventor.

• 2Like
  • 1Triggered
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
how would you do that? you can't even take care of your own cat.

also worth pointing out that you have a $150 gaming keyboard shown in one of your pics. god forbid you use your welfare money to take care of your own responsibilities rather than buy bullshit and push the burden of caring for your pets on internet strangers. you are pretty much the textbook definition of a Obama-son.

Wakandan I got wiped out from unexpected medical expenses it's not like I'm some welfare ape trying to scam my employers or public washing machines.

It's also not like I can't afford it, she is getting all the care she needs it's just compounded by my medical expenses killing my emergency fund.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Dindu I got wiped out from unexpected medical expenses it's not like I'm some welfare ape trying to scam my employers or public washing machines.

It's also not like I can't afford it, she is getting all the care she needs it's just compounded by my medical expenses killing my emergency fund.
Murican Health Care.

~ Canuck

• 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 user

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
a_skeleton_02, I feel for you, but you must do what you must. Lose your cat. For the greater good.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Find the Korean BBQ closest to you and turn your cancerous kitty in for some extra cash. 2 birds with 1 stone.

• 1Like
  • 1Nationalist
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
They haven't repaired the roof at work despite the fact that they've known there's a problem for 4 years. The snow/rain combo ruined our lab, destroyed hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of stuff in the warehouse, and ruined dozens of desks and offices throughout the building.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
They haven't repaired the roof at work despite the fact that they've known there's a problem for 4 years. The snow/rain combo ruined our lab, destroyed hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of stuff in the warehouse, and ruined dozens of desks and offices throughout the building.
Mist are you aware that there's another fappening going on? No one gives a shit about this

• 1Worf

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
Seeing this thread pop up on the main forum page bothers me. Christmas threads are like Christmas lights. Take that shit down already no one wants to see it in FUCKING MARCH.

That is all.

• 1Rustled
Status
Not open for further replies.