I See You (2019)

goishen

Macho Ma'am
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Votes
Title: I See You

Tagline: Evil Hides In Plain Sight

Genre: Thriller, Mystery, Horror

Director: Adam Randall

Cast: Helen Hunt, Jon Tenney, Judah Lewis, Owen Teague, Libe Barer, Gregory Alan Williams, Erika Alexander, Allison King, Adam Kern, Riley Caya, Nicole Forester, John Newberg, Teri Clark, Jeremy Gladen, Wyatt McClure, Brooks Roseberry, Cherie McClain, A.J. Ransom, Sam Trammell

Release: 2019-09-11

Runtime: 98

Plot: When a 12-year-old boy goes missing, lead investigator Greg Harper struggles to balance the pressure of the investigation and troubles with his wife, Jackie. Facing a recent affair, great strain is put on the family that slowly gnaws away at Jackie's grip on reality. But after a malicious presence manifests itself in their home and puts their son, Connor, in mortal danger, the cold, hard truth about evil in the Harper household is finally uncovered.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Starring Helen Hunt, Sam from from True Blood, the love interest from The Closer.

I saw it on Amazon Prime, and it was actually pretty good. Jump scare/psychological thriller. Especially during the first act.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I can’t watch kidnap movies. I have a child, just kills me and makes me even more paranoid. I live in a nice neighborhood at the end with a culdesac and still don’t trust my child to cross street alone.

• 1Pathetic

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
you feel weird for lusting after her in the 90s.
90's? Check out Trancers, 1984.

MV5BNjE3M2MwZDUtZTlhMS00ZGE0LThiNWUtOTA4MmZjMDMzYmYyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTc5MDI5NjE@._V1_.jpg

• 1Like

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Pretty good, definitely twisty but kinda dumb too.

Overall, I was entertained.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database