Ice Fantasy

Izo

Tranny Chaser
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Ice Fantasy

Genre: Drama, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2016-07-24

Creator: Guo Jingming

Cast: William Feng, Song Qian, Ma Tianyu, Zhang Meng, Madina Memet, Shao Bing, Hu Bing, Xu Ke, Kitty Zhang, Yan Yi-kuan, Kim Hee-seon, Gong Beibi, Wu You

Overview: The story is set a hundred years after a war between the Empire of Snow (Ice Tribe) and the Fire Tribe, where the Fire Tribe was defeated. However, the war was fatal, leaving Prince Ka Suo and his younger half-brother Ying Kong Shi the only royal heirs and pure-blood ice illusionists left in the Ice Tribe. Conflict ensues after Ka Suo reluctantly ascends to the throne as his lover, Li Luo, and his brother go missing. Ka Suo also accidentally discovers an evil presence lurking in the Ice Tribe's holy shrine. He and his companions enter the mysterious shrine, and defeat head of the shrine, Lady Yuan Ji, only to find out that she has been plotting a conspiracy against him. Ka Suo also experiences hardships in trying to find his lover and brother, not knowing that his brother has lost all of his memories and has become the Fire Prince under his mother's command. A war between the two tribes commences once again, with the two brothers pitted against each other.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
allShX4h7hHpXZhYwtM18Tu7YGn.jpg

Beautiful, chinese, built on the novel by Guo Jingming, City of Fantasy. So far it’s fine corona time waste. Watch it with the SO and laugh at all the silly love triangles, facial closeups, fancy dresses, colored contacts - stay for the story, the spells and fighting, intrigue and generally well done epic fantasy universe. It’s long, 78 episodes of 40’ish mins. Perfect for Netflix and chill.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Well, 62 for season 1. Season 2 has a mere 16. Imagine GoT with this kind of screen time / season? Have at it, Sir.

Game of Thrones had 73 episodes and even if you use the lowest average minutes per season for the entire series if beats that screen time by a lot. Allow me to lay some autism on you friend.

Chinese ice trash: 78x40 = 3,120 min.
Game of Thrones ice king trash: 73x54 = 3,942 min.

81EDDF7A-CAFC-4E8B-BACE-B2B1AE80A1CD.jpeg
55394610-627D-4A3C-AB6C-FEE97D99239C.jpeg

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Game of Thrones had 73 episodes and even if you use the lowest average minutes per season for the entire series if beats that screen time by a lot. Allow me to lay some autism on you friend.

Chinese ice trash: 78x40 = 3,120 min.
Game of Thrones ice king trash: 73x54 = 3,942 min.

View attachment 279105View attachment 279106
giphy.gif

If only I had written “/ season”, obviously meaning 62 episodes pr. Season GoT your point would be moot. Wait, I did. Your ball, brother.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
giphy.gif

If only I had written “/ season”, obviously meaning 62 episodes pr. Season GoT your point would be moot. Wait, I did. Your ball, brother.

That’s dumb and I don’t like it.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user
TV show information provided by The Movie Database