IF (2024)

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: IF (2024)

Tagline: A story you have to believe to see.

Genre: Comedy, Fantasy, Family

Director: John Krasinski

Cast: Cailey Fleming, Ryan Reynolds, John Krasinski, Fiona Shaw, Steve Carell, Phoebe Waller-Bridge, Louis Gossett Jr., Alan Kim, Liza Colón-Zayas, Bobby Moynihan, Catharine Daddario, Audrey Hoffman, Laquet Sharnell Pringle, Ed Herbstman, Barbara Andres, Alexander Rivero, Shauna Pinkett, Sa'Raya Paris Johnson, Marta Siteiya Moipei, David Weissmann, Awkwafina, Emily Blunt, George Clooney, Bradley Cooper, Matt Damon, Bill Hader, Richard Jenkins, Keegan-Michael Key, Blake Lively, Sebastian Maniscalco, Christopher Meloni, Matthew Rhys, Sam Rockwell, Maya Rudolph, Amy Schumer, Allyson Seeger, Jon Stewart

Release: 2024-05-08

Runtime: 104

Plot: A young girl who goes through a difficult experience begins to see everyone's imaginary friends who have been left behind as their real-life friends have grown up.

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I really enjoyed this. Great feel good movie. Extremely predictable but still a good watch. Highly recommend, especially if you have kids.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I really enjoyed this. Great feel good movie. Extremely predictable but still a good watch. Highly recommend, especially if you have kids.
Standard hollow trash.

I'd say I'm somewhere between these two opinions. There's nothing in particular that I disliked about it and nothing in particular that I really liked. I thought that the main actress did a good job. It was nice to see a kids movie where the main girl isn't some spastic extrovert or hardass girlpower nonsense. She just seemed like a pretty regular kid.

Also, I'm totally going to get one of Ryan Reynold's outfits from that movie.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ended up watching it this morning since I worked so early. Agree with Bandwagon. Not bad/not great but good enough, especially if you have kids. Lighthearted with a feel good message.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
i felt the movie was more serious than i thought it would be, and was very emotional at times. my WIFE cried during the movie and she never cries watching a movie.(i am a sucker and always cry at sad parts)

would recommend. it was a lot better than i expected, and more serious than expected as well, did have the lighthearted parts, and we enjoyed it.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database