If you voted for Erronius, pls go change your vote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
a_skeleton_03 said:
It is totally admin "faggotry" and I said I was going to do it.

There are no more personal threads in the rickshaw.

Don't like it? Make a vote and get the moderators to make a decision on it for the future. If they have a different opinion they can change it and I will abide by that. They will bend to the will of the people.

As the admin in charge until Sep 1st I have made a stance that I feel makes sense. I could be wrong. Until the moderators or the people vote on it the position stands.
So, I get that you totally just made up a rule out of the blue. That's totally your prerogative. Like I said, you can do whatever you want for whatever reason you want.

Here's what I don't get: Why are you requiring a vote to undo your arbitrary rule creation? After Sept 1st, can't we just keep treating the Rickshaw the way we always have? Are the mods obligated to enforce your rule after you bow out? We didn't vote for this rule, so once you become a hands-off admin why would we have to vote it out?

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Hodj said:
Should make it so that someone who is rickshawed cannot quote posts from outside the shaw to respond to.

Or, better yet, make it so the only sub forum they can see is the Shaw.
They can't quote posts. I'm manually typing out the quote tags and copy-pasting from other posts. That's why it doesn't link back to your original post.

• 1Jew

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
a_skeleton_03 said:
The "discipline" aspect of a forum is most definitely in the realm of the admin. The admin needs to keep everyone safe.

The moderators decide if someone is violating the forum and then putting them into a discipline state.

If the discipline is fun or the place where it happens is just a playground ... what's the point?
The point, my dear a_skeleton_03, is to KEEP EVERYONE SAFE.

Once everyone is safe, job done! Whether or not the person being punished can still enjoy himself is completely irrelevant and, frankly, none of your fucking business. You've gone beyond keeping everyone safe and started taking responsibility to ensure that an adequate level of suffering is achieved by the punished. That is petty, petty shit.

• 1Jew

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
I don't mind if this thread becomes your safe space, LOL
Shhh!

I'm not enjoying any of this. I am being punished and I am sad, sad boy.

My words are words of sorrow and regret. What I speak I speak not for my personal benefit or enjoyment, but as a solemn acknowledgement of the harm I have caused on the board.

This is not a "safe space" for me. This is a reflection tomb, where I am forced to face my own demons, no matter how much it tears me up inside. Every moment is filled with horrors.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Hodj said:
Because the way it was is being abused by a toxic poster who seeks only to disrupt the community and create conflict in it, a troll poster who was given plenty of rope to hang himself with many times over, and has chosen every single time to make sure and do so with glee.
Fun fact: An untangled noose makes a great skipping rope.

Oh, wait... Was that comment disruptive to the community? I withdraw my comment and will reflect solemnly on it for the next several moments.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Hodj said:
You fucking retards are so stupid. So fucking stupid.
Oh, shit. Be careful, guys, he sounds pretty serious.

• 1Jew

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Fun fact: An untangled noose makes a great skipping rope.

I'm sure you have plenty of experience with untangling the noose as you reconsider suicide at the last second because you are ultimately too cowardly to go through with the act.

• 1Jew

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Tanoomba please share with us the details of your first sexual encounter (if one exists)

• 1Jew

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Guys, guys...

Stop turning this into a playground. Please. Respect the Rickshaw.

Here I was, wallowing in my loneliness with nothing but my own crippling guilt to keep me company, then you two came in and now it's fucking Mardi Gras in here.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Oh, thank god. We needed more spontaneous rule changes.

While every minute is a living hell for me, I can see how some people might have interpreted otherwise. Best not to take any chances.

The entire forum minus the Rickshaw is now disabled for me.

But if somebody somewhere still thinks I am capable of deriving pleasure from this catacomb of misery, then are we not still at risk?

Why not make the Rickshaw invisible to all non-punished users? Hmmm... presumably I might still potentially seek pleasure from talking to myself.

Let's see, we could:
- Make it so anything I type just turns into a random jumble of letters. Yes, it might just seem like I copy-pasted a Hodj post, but I will know the horrible, horrible truth.
- Randomly send screen-filling pictures of dead babies to my monitor.
- Play a high-pitched screeching noise that gets louder and louder with each key I press.

I'm not sure if the Zenforo addons for these features exist yet, but surely people who take message board punishment as seriously as Suneg does are working on it. We must ensure that the punished suffer.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Wait, wait... I got one:
Let's say someone gets a 24-hour RRP. We could make it so that only time when the punished is truly miserable counts toward the 24 hours. This could be done by forcing the punished to frown in front of a webcam. This frowning would be streamed, live, in a thread created for this purpose. Every hour spent frowning would subtract from the total, but each smile, no matter how brief, would add another 5 minutes. A laugh would add an hour. Perhaps, if we were feeling charitable, we could allow open weeping to count for time and a half, but only if streams of tears are clearly visible.

It's rough, I know, but we're still in the brainstorming phase. The suffering of the punished is serious business and under no circumstances should we take it lightly.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
OK, this one is great:

When someone is RRPed, they have access to all the forums, but the only posts they can read are Hodj posts. Ain't nobody gonna think they're in a playground then, let me tell you.

...On the other hand, would FOH be held responsible for the chain of murder-suicides such a punishment would inevitably lead to?

• 2Like
  • 1Jew
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 3 users

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
I'm glad there's some kind of vote going on, but I don't have sufficient privileges to participate.

• 1Rustled
  • 1Jew

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
@a_skeleton_03,
I've been invited to participate in the poll (I don't know by whom) but can't. Is this, like, the psychological part of my punishment?

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.