"I'm a fucking idiot, what do I do now?", he said to his wife.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Dumbest thing he's done through this whole ordeal? Posting a pic of his wife on rerolled.
And kids. Don't forget the kids.

Let's recap:

Made bad deal with dangerous people.
Published it in an easy to find thread with a google search.
After much trouble, and great cost, problem solved.
Posts pictures of entire family.
Posts pictures of dangerous people.

Really, what could go wrong?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well it should be fine unless someone backtraces the links and tells the hooker and the gimp pimp about it. Itwouldbe great if "Brandi" (fucking lol) showed up in the thread and told us all her crazy side of things. It would not be so great if Onoes got his face beaten in.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
My advice as someone who does body work is...

1)Take your car to some non shady place(hard to say for kingman cause it's a shithole there) and get it aligned, if it aligns, your frame is fine enough to drive because it's probably just the rail ends that are crumpled.
2)Ask for them to plug in the OBD scanner and tell you which part of the airbag system has a fault in it, then see if you can get a used part and install it yourself.
3)Test your engine mounts by putting your foot on the brake and then putting it in drive and hitting the gas, if it shakes it's the motor mounts then put it in neutral and do the same, shake should be gone.
4)Post pics of wife titties as repayment.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Surely someone here is good enough to do a GIS on the hooker and ID her. I tried but it didn't recognize the picture as a valid image.

Wait, lemme post that shit in the who's that girl thread!

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Every time I see one of those Carfax commercials where the little Fox appears to sagely advise against purchasing the car I think of Onoes. If only he'd had a Car Fox, so much time, energy, and money could have been saved.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
This has earned it's place among the great(and terrible) threads.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.